We don't hurt the people we love

"Oh nothing besides the fact that in my fairytale; the omega ALWAYS saves the alpha."

Authors POV:
Everyone looked on as Jimin spoke those words. The words of shear confidence and omega courage.

To say the rest of them were confused was an understatement. They were all looking ahead only waiting, waiting for something, anything to happen.

Currently, what they were all looking at was Jimin smiling widely with Yoongi smirking. Taemin was on the floor crying in pain.

I want to say he's over exaggerating because he is. Jimin didn't even shoot him. He was going to but he didn't. He shot at the ceiling instead.

Taemin was on the floor because he was kicked in the leg by Jimin. Once he fell to the ground Jimin kicked his stomach to make sure he stayed there.

Jimin dropped the gun to the floor and looked up.

There he saw his hyungs looking back at him. Namjoon moved forward and said "Jimin what was that?"

Once again Jimin smiled and said "yes, I was under the influence of drugs but did that seriously mean I wouldn't come out of it? I started to remember and not because the drug was no longer doing it's job but because I was so close to my mate. It was messing with my head but it was coming back to me. It really was."

Hoseok was silent throughout that entire encounter. Yoongi however, came forward and spoke. "Jimin didn't really remember until the last minute. He was struggling through the entire moment. When Ken and Taemin were arguing it clicked. I was observing him whilst holding the gun to that mother fucker. He looked directly at you Hoseok and I could see the tears in his eyes. Your love is to talk about...it's so pure".

Jimin longingly looked at Hoseok but Hoseok continued to look forward avoiding eye contact with him.

Jimin then sighed and continued to explain "Once I figured it out, once I remembered my Seokie again I knew it didn't make sense to just choose who I would believe. I needed to gain Taemin's trust. That's exactly what I did. I signalled Yoongi hyung and automatically he understood me. I told you all to get out and once you were exactly where I needed you to be Yoongi hyung knew to throw the gun so I could A) startle Taemin and B) knock him down. I really wanted to use the gun to shoot him though".

Then Jimin pouted, he knew how much his alpha couldn't resist his pout yet here his alpha was completely ignoring him.

It began to pain Jimin...what had he done wrong?

Jin walked forward and hugged Jimin. "Jimin how dare you scare the shit out of me? Do you know how worried hyung was?" Jin was full on bawling his eyes out and Jimin too cried with him.

"I'm sorry hyung, nothing made sense. This guy here drugged me up day and night I didn't know what was happening to me".

Jin wiped Jimin's tears then his own and said "Hyungs here now, this stupid alpha won't even dare to touch you". Jin kissed Jimin's forehead then glared at Taemin who was still on the floor exaggerating.

This time it was Namjoon's turn to hug Jimin the hug was one you always needed Namjoon had buried himself in Jimin to make himself look smaller and it was adorable.

"Jiminah you're so annoying, since a little kid you used to do this. You tried to run away from home once do you know how hard it was for a 10 year old Namjoon to process that? Your hyung was heartbroken. Now I even let you get kidnapped and I couldn't do anything. Forgive this clumsy alpha brother of yours".

Jimin hugged Namjoon back tightly and said "hyung you always found me when I tried to run away, I hid in the same place every time. The little treehouse we had was practically my second home. I knew you would find me this time too. You're an amazing brother hyung don't think otherwise."