The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all

Yoongi POV:
I felt lonely even though I was with my mates all day. I felt suffocated when I was with them because they didn't understand my concern. I wanted to shout and yell, yet no words came out.

Joon had known me longer than Tae yet he still refused to understand me. Maybe he did but he didn't acknowledge it.

I hadn't seen my kookie in over two weeks. The last time I did, the seven of us were together and I noticed several things. I noticed the distance in Jimin and hoseok's relationship. I noticed the longing they both had but they were too scared to talk about it. Every word felt fragile to touch.

I noticed the distance in my own relationship, I saw how Tae and Joon were always together whilst I was somewhere on the side. I noticed how Jungkook and Jin behaved. The way Jungkook accepted Jin slowly. Jin seemed nice and my two mates as well as Hoseok seemed to accept him too. Yet I couldn't stop but wonder why me and Jimin thought he was the MAIN and ROOT cause of it all.

We believed and STILL believe that he is putting on a facade that too a very good one. My kookie has always been so naive and that day things just seemed so off to us but so right to our mates.

Currently I was sat in my room. Not the master bedroom where the three of us stay but my own. We all have our separate rooms because sometimes you need it. I felt something was wrong with my kookie and I had no idea what. I wanted to call him but decided against it. Why? Because he assured me a million times this same day that he was okay.

Overthinking spirals you into a hole that you cannot get out from and now I'm officially scared because my thoughts are taking a rather dreadful turn.

Jimin POV:
Day gosh knows and I'm still not talking to Hoseok hyung properly. I mean he isn't trying either. I couldn't go back to my old place because I know Yoongi hyung isn't having it any better with his own mates. Plus the thought of being away from my alpha was not settling well with me.

I tired to talk to Hoseok hyung about why I was concerned and at first he believed it and understood me. Now that we went to visit Jungkook more and he got to like he says "understand" Jin he has started to like him and kookie seems happier too.

Yes kookie does seem happier, but there's something about Jin that didn't feel right. He kept trying too hard to please us. It was uncomfortable to watch.

Me and Yoongi hyung discussed that if anything happened to kookie we would not forgive our mates. They so easily accepted the one person who was out to hurt him.

Oh kookie I wish you were able to tell for the wrong sort yourself....I wish that you weren't so naive. My kookie your innocence may destroy your entire life.

Jungkook POV:
Once again I was fooled, I was stupid to believe this man would actually like me. I was stupid to think he gave two craps about me. I was so damn stupid to think he truly meant it when he apologised. I was even more stupid when I thought he meant the "I love you". The three most crucial words for any relationship. He abused them but most importantly he abused our soulmate bond.

He pressed his plump lips against her tinted red ones, he seemed like he was enjoying it but his eyes didn't fall off me. He smirked into that kiss as he saw my tears slip. He pushed harder against her lips at every quivering breath I took. I had enough. I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

They pressed harder and their moans became louder. It was disturbing to watch but more painful to listen to. Every sound they made killed me slowly. It felt like getting wounded again and again. In the same damn place hitting that target again and again.

It seemed like it was jin's only motive to hurt me, to ruin me, to fucking destroy me. I wanted to cry harder, I wanted to shout, I wanted to go up to them and slap Jin in the face and spit on that bitches face. Yet I was hopeless, I could just sit there and watch.