A rose in a field full of lilacs.

Taehyung POV:
It had been about a few months since Jin hyung's proposal and honestly the pair of them were so cute.

Jungkook was madly in love with Jin hyung and if it was possible Jin hyung was also equally or maybe even more in love with kook.

Their relationship was one to cherish because despite all the negatives that came out of their relationship they were still very close and they didn't let their downfalls define them.

Today was the day of their wedding. I know it's really early but Jungkook was just excited to almost renew their vows because they were already married.

Eomma Min was a very traditional woman and she insisted that the two of them as in Jin hyung and Jungkook should not see each other the night before.

So the two of them were separated and told to go into different rooms.

The rest of us laughed at their misery and Eomma Min decided it would be fun to separate us all too. So now me, Jungkook and Jimin were all in one room whilst Seokjin, Yoongi Namjoon and Hoseok hyung were in a different room.

Thus brining us to this situation where I'm complaining to Eomma Min because it's not fair. "Eomma how is this fair? Yoongi hyung and Joon hyung both have each other. I'm the one that's alone.".

She smirked and said "Well the two of them will be miserable without you Tae so I think it's fair enough. Now I'm gonna stick with you omegas so that those alpaha can't sneak up and meet with you".

Then the tiny woman started to make space on the two king size beds we put together so the four of us could fit.

Me, Kook and Jimin looked at each other like 'are we seriously doing this' as Eomma Min called us. "Childish omegas get here it's only one night and plus it's less than 24 hours you will be asleep so why are you facing separation anxiety?"

The three of us started to whine and Jimin spoke up. "Eomma I can't sleep without my hobi hyung's cuddles and plus I have a habit of checking in on him during the night".

Eomma Min rolled her eyes and said "Don't exaggerate Jimin he will be fine without you checking in on him for one night and now get into bed". Jimin did as he was told and then she faced me.

"What's your problem Tae?" I looked at her feeling defeated until I thought of something and said "Eomma I was away from them for so long I don't want to be alone again".

The said woman rolled her eyes and said "You have a whole lifetime to make up for that lost time now get into bed".

I did as told and then she faced Jungkook.

Before kook could even come up with an excuse she crossed her arms and said "Bed little bunny! Even if you did have a reasonable explanation I won't allow it because YOU'RE the one getting married".

Kook sighed and plopped himself into bed too. The three of us stayed wide awake even after Eomma Min switched off the light and ten minutes later fell into a deep slumber.

"Guys I want to go to Hoseok hyung". Jimin whined. I rolled my eyes and said "you're the oldest get over it".

He just pouted and I could almost chuckle but I tried not to in order to not disturb Eomma's sleep.

"Guys let's jsut go to sleep this is useless". Spoke kook and I could agree with him.

So the three of us cuddled up. I was in the middle with Jimin on my right next to Eomma Min and kook on my left near the end of the bed.

They both hugged me and I did feel a little bit at ease because it's nice for omegas to share body heats and scents once in a while.

Without much trouble I soon fell into a deep slumber and all thoughts of my two alphas long gone as darkness overtook me.