Yoongi loves holding hands

Authors POV:
The stay in Daegu went by in a breeze. The group had a lot of fun together and spent good quality time with their mates which is exactly what all of them needed.

Currently they were all lazing about in the train. They all had their respective seats but you can only imagine what actually happened.

Jimin was literally on Hoseok's lap refusing to get up even when Hoseok said his legs had gone numb. Jimin simply stated that it was his fault for wanting to marry him because this was what he was going to have to deal with.

Hoseok only groaned but inwardly he was fluttering like a little butterfly because Jimin had that effect on him. Of course he didn't care how long Jimin sat in his lap for.

Despite the constant whining from Hoseok he continued to hold Jimin's slim waist tightly and burry his nose in Jimin's neck.

Jimin smiled happily as he tapped his alphas head knowing only he could take him.

On the other side Jungkook was clinging onto Seokjin tightly as if he would disappear. Jin didn't mind as he did his little smile and continued to hold Jungkook. Pressing kisses every so often.

Tae was just conflicted. He didn't know who's lap he wanted to sit on so he opted to sit away from both his mates and next to Eomma Min who gave a disapproving glance at the alphas thinking they did something to upset the young omega.

The alphas themselves were having a hard time wondering why Tae didn't sit near them. They thought he was upset but they all left off on a good note so they couldn't understand his behaviour.

When Tae couldn't stand the distance he got up and walked over to his two alphas that were sitting together but still a little far away. He pushed them so they were literally touching and then he plopped himself down on both of them.

He hugged Namjoon tightly and inhaled his scent. Then he leaned over and kissed Yoongi tightly. He tried to pull away even though he didn't want to. Yoongi just smiled into the kiss.

Then he sighed finally feeling content. His alphas were whipped for him because the smile on their face was wide and didn't look like it would fade anytime soon.

The rest of the journey flew by in a bliss and everyone was asleep. It was nice seeing them all so happy and content.

One they reached Seoul again the alphas looked down at their sleeping omegas and their Eomma Min.

Hoseok picked Jimin up who just nuzzled closer into his alphas neck and started to get off the train. The same with Namjoon and Tae and of course Seokjin and Jungkook.

Yoongi helped Eomma Min get off and then once they were all off they got into their drivers car and headed off home.

The journey was relatively short or so that's what they all thought because they had knocked out anyways.

The drivers shook the eight of them awake and they all headed off into their own room.

Taehyung was very sleepy but he was awake whereas the other two omegas were sound asleep. So again their alphas carried them.

Eomma Min was sound asleep too so Yoongi carried her with the help of Joon.

Taehyung was strolling behind them on the stairs not fully conscious as they got to the top of the stairs and as Joon took Eomma Min to her room Yoongi looked back for Tae.