And he did

Authors POV:
Why does it never go our way? We try and try again but nothing goes the way we want it to.

It all began with Jinkook when Jungkook wanted love but Jin denied him again and again. Then Jin hurt Jungkook so much but in the end he realised he was nothing without his omega.

In the end destiny pulled them together because without each other they were never going to find their full potential.

Without Jin, Jungkook would never have developed into this healthy, young, carefree and definitely less traumatised omega.

Jungkook lost his childhood and with Jin he felt like he could restore it.

And he did.

Without Jungkook Jin would never have become his old self, the self that loves, cares and would do anything for his loved ones.

Jin was corrupted, he was manipulated and he was destroyed only Jungkook could pull him out.

And he did.

Then we can take a look at Jihope, the beautiful, smiley and energetic couple were once lost in the fear of losing a brother.

They fought and yelled at each other. They didn't realise it was THEM against the PROBLEM. Not against EACH OTHER.

When they finally realised that it was meant to be that way, that certain things had to have happened in order for everything to get better they made up.

They realised it was never going to be easy if they were fighting and living alone.

Without Jimin, Hoseok would never have fallen out of the depression, the heartbreak and that never ending spiral of his. Hoseok needed Jimin, he needed a strong willed, goal determined and crazy omega like Jimin who would do anything for him.

And he did.

He found Jimin, he found his peace, his happiness and his will to live after everyone left him.

Without Hoseok, Jimin would never have been able to fight his demons, fight his past, the past that hurt him, cursed at him, mocked him and left him feeling numb.

Jimin needed closure, he need his hope and he needed someone who would hold him right when everything went wrong. He was breaking slowly but surely, he WAS breaking.

And he did.

He broke down but for the first time it all felt right with Hoseok, that's when Jimin realised he just needed his alpha besides him.

Let's talk about NamTaeGi. Namjoon and Yoongi thought it was just them, them against the world, their bond against the world.

That's until they found their third mate, Taehyung.

That's when everything changed, they were complete, they were happy they were perfect.

Yet things happened, life happened. They separated, they cried and they fought with each other, and themselves. In the end they just needed each other.

Namjoon, day by day lost his spark, the way he always had a big smile...his precious dimple smile become smaller and smaller. His smile never sparkles the way it used to. But he he wanted to do something about it.

And he did.

Taehyung lost trust in his alpha, he felt like he wasn't worthy to be loved. He also lost his sparkle. The child like antics he had, the ones who loved seeing him all giddy had hurt him. He too wanted to change that. He wanted his alphas back because he knew that they were complete only as three. He wanted to do something about it.