Forbidden love- Florence

Letting out another hum and nod, you pretend that you're listening to whatever Tom Holland is rambling to you about. You really like Tom, you think he's funny and sweet and charming, but it's 5 in the morning and you're barely awake.

You're on the set of the newest Avengers movie, they decided to make another one after endgame and the entire cast is in it, including Robert, Scarlett and Florence. You play Wanda's younger sister and joined the franchise when Lizzie did, and then you met Florence during Black Widow, you and Scarlett are very close and you decided to surprise her on set, she introduced you to Florence and the two of you have been dating ever since- in secret. Your cast mates wouldn't agree with it, they have a deal where co workers can't date each other.

You've been together for around a year now and you can easily say that you've never been so in love before.

You let out another hum and sip your coffee, giving Tom and tight smile as he rambled on and on about...you don't actually know what he's talking about.

"-You know?" He finally stops talking and looks at you with wide eyes.

You squint your eyes in thought before nodding. "Yes. I do. I know."

Tom goes back to rambling again which makes you internally cry but you just flash him another tight lipped smile.

After what seems like hours of internally dying, you finally see Florence, along with Scarlett, walk into the room. You bite your lip to contain your smile as she subtly winks at you from across the room.

"Hey, Tom, I'll be back." You stand up and pat his shoulder as you walk away from him.

You walk over to Scarlett and Florence, greeting them both with a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to Florence. Florence slips her hand onto your thigh under the table and squeezes it lovingly, stroking the skin with her thumb whilst continuing her conversation with Scarlett.

You lean your head on Florence's shoulder which makes Scarlett quirk an eyebrow at you.

"You aren't fooling anyone." Scarlett says quietly.

"What are you talking about?" Florence asks with a frown.

"Really?" Scarlett asks with a sigh. You both give her innocent looks. "So you two aren't together?"

"What? No." You reply and sit up.

"We're just friends." Florence says.

"Yeah, ok." Scarlett scoffs. "So, it's okay if I ask Y/N out?"

Florence swallows thickly and clenches her jaw. "Yes." She grits out.

Scarlett smirks teasingly at Florence who tries not to crack under her stare.

Florence huffs in annoyance.

"Fine. Yes. Y/N and I are dating, we have been for a year so you can't ask her out. She's mine." Florence pouts angrily.

"I knew it!" Scarlett exclaims whilst you kiss Florence's cheek. "Why haven't you told anyone?"

"Because everyone is so strict with the whole 'you can't date your colleagues' rule. We didn't want to get fired but we also didn't want to stop seeing each other. So we just did it in quiet." You explain.

Scarlett smiles. "Well, I think you guys are adorable together. You're secret is safe with me."

"Thanks, scar." Florence smiles back.

"Whatcha talking about?" Tom asks as he suddenly appears which makes you all jump.

"Bloody hell!" Florence gasps in shock which makes you giggle.