One night- YeleNat

A/N what happened when they spend a night in a motel together before breaking Alexei out of jail.

This will be a romantic one shot, and before you say it's incest it's not because they're not actually related. Again, any hate comments will be deleted.

"We should stop for the night. Regain our strength." Natasha says after a while of silence.

Yelena barely glances at her. "Whatever."

Natasha frowns. She thought they were getting along. "Everything okay?"

"It's just a lot. Seeing you after 20 years, being blown up, breaking Alexei out of jail." Yelena grumbles. Sometimes she misses the mind control, because at least then she didn't have to worry about her emotions getting the better of her.

"I know." Natasha agrees softly, hitting her indicator and turning off the motorway to a small motel.

Yelena studies Natasha's side profile, frowning to herself. She wants to scream at her, ask her why she left her behind, what she did wrong, why she wasn't good enough for Natasha to save her. She wants to know if she even tried to free her, or if she just packed up and left without any remorse. She wants so badly to hate her sister, and some part of her thinks she actually does.

"Yelena, hey." Natasha snaps her fingers in front of her face which makes her flinch.

"Sorry." She immediately responds with, because over all the years, she's learnt that she's always in the wrong. There's always something she's done wrong.

Natalia frowns but doesn't question it. "Come on, it's getting late."

Yelena blinks quickly a few times before climbing out of the car, grabbing her bag and clutching it protectively. She follows behind her sister like a lost puppy, scared. She doesn't know how to adapt to this new world yet.

Natasha, on the other hand, strides up to the receptionist confidently, not once looking over her shoulder to see if she's being followed. She's not hovering over her hidden weapons. She's not waiting for an attack. She's calm. She's used to this. This is her world, it isn't Yelena's.

"Have you got any rooms left?" Natasha asks the lady.

"Just one." She replies lazily, glancing up at Natasha, on the phone to someone.

"Can we have it please." Natasha doesn't ask, she orders.

Yelena tunes out the rest of the exchange, instead she scans the area. There are some people leaning on the balcony's, most of them sleazy men in dirty tank tops who look like they beat their wife's and kids, and drink too much beer. It makes Yelena shiver. Those are the type of men she had to seduce on honeypot missions. Sometimes she didn't get out in time, sometimes it was a lot more than just seducing them.

"Come on, Елена." Natasha says softly which snaps Yelena out of her daze. (Yelena)

Yelena wordlessly follows Natasha to their room, trying to ignore the looks she gets. A few men wolf whistle, it makes Yelena extremely uncomfortable but Natasha doesn't think anything of it.

"Hey, blondie, you should come up to my room. I'll show you a good time, better than your little girlfriend there." One man calls out which makes Yelena freeze.

Natasha spins around, whipping her gun out and pointing it up at the man who freezes and throws his hands up.

"Say that again, I fucking dare you." She growls and pulls the hammer back.

"I-I didn't mean it. I-I-I was just messing around." He gulps.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I blow a hole in your head." She snarls and the man rushes back into his room, the sound of the door locking makes Natasha smirk.