The girl next door- Yelena

AU one shot: Yelena is Natasha and Wanda's daughter, the red room and the Avengers aren't a thing in this and neither are Wanda's powers. You and your family moved in next door to them and you bedroom is directly across from Yelena's, kind of like in Taylor Swifts music video. Anyways, it's just a story of you two falling for each other. You and Yelena are both 16 :)

"I'm home!" Yelena calls out as she steps into the house.

"Hi, baby, how was school?" Natasha, her Mama, calls back from her office.

Yelena just grunts in response and kicks her shoes off, going to tread over them but her Mom's voice stops her.

"Put your shoes away, detka." Wanda says from the kitchen.

Yelena frowns, she has no idea how her Mom does it. It's like she has superpowers. She picks her shoes up and puts them on the shoe rack before chucking her car keys into the bowl by the front door.

Yelena makes her way to the kitchen where her Mom is cooking. She kisses her cheek and cuddles into her side.

"Hi, sweetheart." Wanda coos and kisses her head. "How was your day?"

"Boring. Peter and MJ were all over each other like always." She grumbles. "Do I have to go back to school?"

Wanda chuckles. "Unfortunately, my love. I'll tell you what, Mama is working all day tomorrow and she won't be back till late, so why don't you and I spend the day together? I'll call you in sick and we can do whatever you want. How does that sound?"

Yelena grins up at her mother. "Sounds great, Mommy."

Wanda kisses her head again. "Can you take this plate of cookies over to our new neighbours, sweetie?"

"Sure, Mom. I'm just gonna go say hi to Mama." Yelena says before leaving the room.

She gently knocks on her Mama's office door, waiting for her reply before entering.

"Hi, Mama." Yelena grins.

"Hello, Babygirl." Natasha greets and pats her lap.

Yelena happily walks over to her and makes herself comfortable in her Mama's lap. Natasha wraps her arms around her and kisses her forehead.

"How's my baby today?" She asks.

"Tired. Can we have a movie night tonight?" Yelena asks with puppy eyes.

"No need for the puppy eyes, sweets, you know you get anything you want." Natasha tears and tickles her sides which makes her giggle.

"Thanks, Mama." Yelena says and kisses her cheek. "I'll let you get back to work."

"Ok, Princess." Natasha kisses her head one last time before letting her up.

Yelena goes back to the kitchen and grabs the tray of cookies before slipping her Mom's sliders on and making her way to the neighbours house.

She sighs and knocks on the door, glancing at her watch to see the time.

The door swings open to reveal a lady sporting a wide smile.

"Hi, sweetheart! What can I do for you?" She asks brightly.

Yelena is slightly taken back by her enthusiasm. "Oh, um- I live next door with my moms, and they wanted me to give you these as a 'welcome to the neighbourhood' kind of thing." Yelena shrugs and holds the cookies out.

"Aww, well thank you so much! I'm Pepper. What's your name?" She asks and takes the plate.

"Yelena." She replies.