Bowling- Natahsa

Mafia boss Natasha :) fluff :)

You live a pretty normal life. You have an ordinary part time job. You go to an ordinary college. You have an ordinary family. You live in an ordinary apartment. Yeah, I'd say your life is pretty normal.

Oh. Other than your girlfriend is a 37 year old mafia boss. Did I mention you're only 18?

It's a long story. Your Dad got in trouble with some people about a year ago, that person happened to be Natasha Romanoff. One of the most ruthless mafia bosses out there, and she was hell bent on making sure your father suffered, until she met you. You had walked in on her with a gun to your dads head one night, the pure terror and fear on your face made something in Natasha's frozen heart twitch. The tears in your eyes made her lower the gun slightly.

"You shouldn't be in here, sweetheart."

Are the words she said to you. Despite her trying to kill your Dad, her raspy voice made your thighs clench.

You begged her to let your Dad go, pleaded with your life until she caved. She left your Dad with nothing more than a broken rib and a bruised ego. After that day, you never thought you would see her again until one day she showed up at your apartment. She was wearing a leather jacket that made her look irresistible and a smirk that made your heart speed up slightly. She demanded that you go dinner with her and you could hardly say no, I mean, have you seen her?

Anyways, that date turned into 3, turned into 5, turned into you being her girlfriend. You've been together for almost a year now.

"Hi, Wanda." You greet your girlfriends assistant with a happy grin.

"Hello, dear. How are you?" She asks politely.

"I'm good. How are the twins?" You ask.

"Oh, they're amazing. They're growing up so fast." She gushes happily. "I know they would love it if you came over to seem them again."

"Well, I'd be more than happy to babysit for you again if you and Vision want a night out." You offer.

"That would be lovely, dear. Thank you." She coos.

"Of course. You have my number, just text me." You say. "Is Natasha in her office?"

"Yes, honey. I believe she's on the phone with Stark." She informs.

"Thanks, Wands!" You lean down and peck her cheek before walking into Natasha's office.

As Wanda said, Natasha is on the phone, sat back in her chair with her feet up on her desk. Dressed in her usual attire, black jeans, black combat boots, button up black shirt with a few buttons left undone. Her gun is sat on her desk and her eyes travel over your body with a soft smirk.

Her legs drop from her desk and she pats her lap, wordlessly telling you to come sit down.

You skip over to her and plop down on her lap, sitting sideways and playing with get hair. Her hand that isn't holding the phone, lays on your thigh, stroking your skin with her thumb.

You continue to play with her hair as she talks to Tony over the phone. You try to listen but it's just boring business talk so you tune out and lean down to gently kiss her neck.

"Listen, Stark, I gotta go. We'll continue this later." She says before hanging up. "Hi, Babygirl."

"Hi, Natty." You smile.

"How was your shift?" She asks after giving you a kiss.

"Boring." You pout.

"Princess, you hate your job, so just quit. You know I have more than enough money to support you." She says.