Pain (Part 2)- Yelena

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope u all have a lovely day!

"Hi, sweetheart." You says softly as you walk into the med bay and take a seat next to Yelena's bed.

"Hi." Yelena mumbles.

"How are you feeling?" You ask sympathetically.

"Hurt." Yelena admits. "Scared. Alone."

"You're not alone anymore, Lena. You have me, and Nat, and-"

Yelena scoffs and shakes her head. "Natasha doesn't care."

"Yes she does. She cares about you so much-"

"Then why didn't she come back for me?!" Yelena shouts which makes you sigh. "I don't mean the red room, I mean after she promised to be there for me, and then she left me again. She doesn't deserve my forgiveness. She's a сука."

"Can you try and let her make up for it?" You ask with a small frown.

Yelena shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Will you stay here now? I'll make Tony give you a room, and you can have the family you've always wanted. I know it's not perfect, but I really want you to stay, Lena. And if you do, I'll promise to do my best to I've whatever you need. A sister, a friend, a mother figure, whatever you need." You tell her.

"I don't know, Y/N." Yelena sighs.

"Where are you gonna go? Back to Budapest? You haven't got anyone there, Lena, but here you have a family. Please, think about it." You beg. "You're just a baby, Lena." You whisper.

Yelena blinks away her tears. "I've never had anyone care for me and actually meant it. You're the first person to ever care about me."

You gently take her hand in your own. "I'll always care about you, Yelena. I promise, you'll never be alone again."

"...I want a dog." She says.

"Yeah? As soon as you're up to it, we'll go down to the nearest pet store and get you a dog." You tell her.

"Really?" Yelena asks in shock.

"Yup." You nod.

"What about Stark?" Yelena asks. "He won't want a dog running around."

"Are you kidding? Tony loves dogs, plus he's got a soft spot for fostering kids." You tell her. "Stay, Lena. Start your life over with us."

"I won't forgive Natasha yet." She says.

"I know, I'm not asking you to. What you decide to do with Natasha is your choice, no one can tell you what to do. Not anymore." You assure and give her a kind smile.

"Y/N?" She asks on the brink of tears.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"C-can I...give you a hug?" Yelena rushes out with red cheeks.

You coo. "You don't ever have to ask to hug me, Lena." You giggle and stand up from the chair, leaning down to hug her.

Yelena clutches onto your tightly and buries her face into your neck.

"We'll be your family now, little one. You're safe with us." You say softly.

Yelena whines quietly as she tries to keep her tears at bay. She wants to let you in, but she has to take her time, she can't let her walls down this quickly.

"Can we go to the store now?" She asks.

"Of course. Let me go talk to Tony quickly then we'll go. I'll get Wanda to grab you some of my clothes. Any requests?" You ask and pull away.