Baby- Florence

G!P Florence

16 year old you and Florence are laying in your bed, cuddled up together. Your 1 month old niece/godchild nestled against your chest as she sleeps deeply. Florence smiles and gently strokes the baby's head.

"She's so adorable." She whispers.

You hum and lean your head against Florence's shoulder, her lips brushing against your temple. "She is."

Florences heart fills with love and the smile on her face continues to grow. She really loves kids, you've seen the way she is with her younger sister and your younger siblings.

"I want one." Florence whines which makes you chuckle.

"Want this one? Maybe you count slip her in your bag." You joke.

Florence grins toothily and laughs against your hair.

A knock sounds against your bedroom door before it opens and your sister, Talia, pops in. "Hey, I need to feed her." You and Florence both pout as she comes over and picks her daughter up. "Thanks for watching her."

You smile at her as she leaves.

You whine and cuddle into Florences chest, slipping your arms around her waist.

"Baby?" Florence asks.

"Yeah, Floss?"

"I want to have a baby." She says seriously.

Thinking she's joking, you laugh loudly and slap her shoulder. But then you don't hear her laughing which makes you look up at her. Florence rid staring down at you with a deadly serious face.

"Florence Rose, no." You say sternly and sit up.

"Why not?" She asks confusedly.

"We're 16, Flo, and-and we've only been together for a year. We have no money- did I mention we're only 16?" You ramble.

"Hey, I have money. I've got like 5 grand saved up, plus I'm hoping to get some acting gigs soon-"
"Exactly! That's another reason! You want to be an actress which means you won't be around much." You point out.

"Princess, I'll always make time for you." She assures, her thick deep voice makes you shiver.

"Florence, I don't know. We're too young. We can talk about this in a few years-"

"I don't want to talk about it then. I want a baby with you now." She pouts.

"We have Raffie to look after." You tell her.

Florence rolls her eyes. "Raffie is 9, she's not a baby anymore."

"Florence, I said no." You say sternly.

"So you don't want kids?" She asks.

"I never said that. I said I don't want kids at 16!" You huff.

"Close your eyes." Florence demands.

"Flo-"

"Just do it." She cuts it off. You roll your eyes before closing them. Florence cups your cheeks softly. "Now, imagine what it would be like to hold our baby in your arms. Imagine their bright little eyes staring back up at you, imagine their adorable little smile and rosey cheeks. Imagine holding them close to your heart, watching them sleep and watching as they make the most adorable faces. Imagine coming home from a stressful day at work to see our baby waiting for you, babbling away happily and giggling when they see you. Imagine the joy your heart would feel every time you held them. Imagine how full you would feel. We could have our own family. We could move into a flat and raise them together. Imagine us being a family. You, me, and our baby." She whispers softly.