Comfort- Yelena

Warning: small mention of sexual abuse and miscarriage

Ever since you joined the Avengers as sort of like a comfort person, you've been known as the 'cuddler'. Tony saw how the team was struggling so he hired you to be their ball of sunshine if you like. You make them food, you clean up after them, you let them tell you how they are really feeling- you're kind of like a therapist and a maid at the same time.

Each of the Avengers have been through their own trauma and sometimes they just need someone to hold them and make them feel safe- and you're more than happy to do that. They all love it, you especially Wanda, she normally ends up sleeping in your bed most nights, you're the closest thing she has to a mother figure. (Wanda is only 18 in this).

The Avengers are all extremely tough, but each of them have a soft side when it comes to you.
Each of them have a different position they like to be held in.

Steve likes to lay in between your legs with his head on your stomach, his hands around you and he loves his hair to be stroked. When you run his neck, he'll be asleep within minutes.

Bucky likes to spoon you from behind, he normally has his arms really tightly wrapped around you and he buries his face into your neck whilst you reach back to stroke behind his ear.

Natasha likes to be hugged like a koala, something about have your body heat surrounding her brings her peace. So, she lays directly on top of you, her face in your neck, and your legs wrapped around her waist. One of your hands stroking her jaw whilst the other gently tugs her red locks, instantly soothing her to sleep. If her nightmares are really bad, she likes to have you either hum or gently sing 'American Pie', because it makes her feel safe and close to her sister.

Sam likes to lay his head on your lap, laying with his face tucked against your stomach whilst your stroke up and down the side of his face and rubbing small circles on his back.

Thor doesn't like too much attention, but if he had a bad day, he'll wordlessly lay his head on your shoulder and allow you to play with his hair until he is content.

Wanda is literally a baby. She'll end up falling asleep tucked away against your chest, her arms tightly wrapped around you and she snores softly. But then you'll wake up with her head under your shirt because she craves skin to skin contact, you don't mind it except the fact her hands are always freezing cold.

Tony always goes to Pepper for attention because he's loyal. Bruce doesn't like people touching him, so he only occasionally gives you a quick hug but nothing more.

Carol, when she's actually on Earth, likes to sit with her back against your front and her head against your shoulder, having you gently scratch up and down her bare arms with your nails whilst softly telling her all about your day and everything she's missed.

Clint is the same as Thor. He loves Laura and nothing can match her cuddles, but when he misses her, he'll lay on your shoulder and tell you stories about his kids. You'll happily listen to him ramble on about them for hours.

Peter, not to be biased, but he's one of your favourite people ever. Not only is he adorable, but he is so kind hearted and you love that about him. He's also super cuddly, and has no problem curling up in your hold in any position he feels comfortable in. He'll sleep like a baby for hours once you start to stroke behind his ear, it's his weak spot.

Loki doesn't like to be coddled so you just sit with him instead and allow him to ramble on about whatever is plaguing his mind.

And finally, if Maria ever needs some loving, she'll come to your room in private and burst into tears. She'll tell you how stressed she is about work, and you'll just pull her to lay against your chest until her cries turn to quite sniffles until they turn to soft snores.