"You came back"- Natasha

Tribrid!reader- if u don't know what a tribrid is, it's a cross between a witch, a vampire and a werewolf

"Look, we have no idea when Thanos is gonna make his next move! It's best we be prepared!" Tony argues.

"And I agree, but not this way! She is ruthless! Worse than Thanos! What's stopping her from turning on us and killing us all!?!" Natasha screeches. "You're out of your damn mind, Stark!"

"She is stronger than any of us, she's more capable to fight him, she's immortal! We need her, Nat." Tony groans.

"No. I won't let you get her. I won't put everyone's lives at risk." Natasha shakes her head.

"Nat, we don't know if she's still the same." Steve says.

"We do. She turned off her humanity, Steve, she doesn't care about anyone or anything. She will kill us the first moment she gets. And I think I know who she'll kill first." Natasha says.

"Well, you're the one who cheated on her, Romanoff. It's your fault she's the monster she is now." Tony snarls.

Natasha goes to pounce but red wisps quickly hold her back.

"Wanda!" She groans angrily.

"Stop fighting! If this girl is the key to helping us win, then I say we go for it." Wanda huffs. "We are talking about the destruction of half the world, Nat, we have to do anything we can."

"You haven't met her, Wanda, she's ruthless." Natasha whispers.

"We're talking about the girl who killed the actual devil, Natasha, she can help us." Rhodey says.

"Fine. But when it's all over and she kills us one by one, it'll be on you." Natasha growls. "Let me go."

Wanda lowers her hands and legs her go.

"Mr Stark, who is she?" Peter asks.

"She's the tribrid. Part witch, part werewolf, part vampire. She shut off her humanity a few years ago- she's completely ruthless, not to mention she's full of dark magic. She doesn't care about anything. She's truly immortal, the only weapon on earth that can kill her, she destroyed." Tony says.

"Imagine the power of Wanda and Carol, then imagine adding extreme supernatural strength, speed, heightened senses, and then add the attitude of any villain you've come across." Natasha sighs. "We're all doomed."

"How can someone be truly immortal? Have you tried?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, we have. Every way. Fire, decapitation, ripping her heart out, poison, chopping her into a million bits. She just comes back stronger each time." Steve adds.

"If you've killed her loads of times, won't she be mad at you?" He asks.

"Yeah, under Roos, she is." Tony says.

"Well, where do we find her?"

Natasha chuckles sarcastically. "New Orleans."

The music thumps from the streets, the crowd cheering so loud they can't hear the screams of the girl you're feeding on.

"Let her go."

You smirk against the girls neck and lift your head up. "Ok." You say and snap the girls neck, letting her drop to the floor.

"Oh my god." You hear a young voice mumble in shock.

You turn around with an evil smirk, your eyes glowing gold, your fangs protruding from your gums, and the veins run up your cheeks.

"Y/N, we need your help." Steve says.