Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence

Warnings: mention of self harm, suicidal thoughts, ed, rape

You are Florences youngest sister, you live in the uk but you suffer badly with mental health and you try to kill yourself. Your parents don't know how to help you so they send you to live with Florence and her wife, Scarlett, for a while.

Florence moans as Scarlett bites and kisses at her neck, squeezing her ass as she does so. The younger actress, straddling the older ones lap and pulling her hair.

"I missed you today." Scarlett mumbles against her neck, licking over her marks.

"Me too." Florence moans, grinding on her lap.

Florence puts her hands on Scarlett's chest and pushes her to lay down before kissing her roughly. Scarlett grins against her lips.

"Someone's eager." Scarlett teases.

"It's your fault. You've been teasing me all day. Sending me inappropriate texts during my interviews." Florence whines.

"All I did is say how I wanted to fuck you into the mattress until your legs are shaking." Scarlett says innocently.

Florence moans at her words. "Scar,"

"I know, baby, I'm a tease." Scarlett coos.

Before anything else can happen, Florence's phone starts ringing.

"Ignore it." Scarlett says and captures her lips again but Florence pulls away and sits up.

She leans over and grabs her phone, sighing before answering it.

"Hey, Raffie, what's up, baby?"

"Flo?"

"Are you okay, Raffie?" Florence asks, giggling when Scarlett sits up and kiss her neck. She pushes her back down and holds her down by keeping her hand on her chest.

Her sister bursts into tears cover the phone which makes her frown and slide off Scarlett's lap to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Flo asks worriedly.

"Flo, i-it's Y/N."

"What happened?"

Scarlett sits up next to Florence and holds her hand.

"She tried to kill herself last night."

Florence's face drops and tears fill her eyes.

"What? I-Is she okay?" She asks.

"She overdosed and s-slit her wrists, thighs and s-stomach. The doctors took her into surgery to pump her stomach, it caused an ulcer on her spleen and they had to take it out. She's okay now and in recovery, but s-she needs you, Flo."

"Oh god," Florence cries, covering her mouth.

"Please, Flo, I need you as well."

Florence listens to her sister sob and plead for her.

"I'm coming, baby, ok? I'll hop on the next flight over and I'll be there as soon as I can." Florence tells her.

"O-Ok."

"I love you, Raffie."

"I love you too."

Florence hangs the phone up before falling into Scarlett's arms and sobbing into her chest.

"My love, what happened?" Scarlett asks worriedly.

"Y/N tried to kill herself." She hiccups.

"Oh my god," Scarlett whispers. "Is she okay?"