Her memory lives on in you- Yelena

"Hi, Mama. Auntie Natty said that you live here now. She says that you live in the clouds, but this is where I can find you. I don't understand though, Mama, you always said your home was with me, so why did you leave?" 5 year old you asks as you sit in front of your Mama's grave.

Natasha stands a few feet away from you, clenching her jaw to keep her tears from falling. Wanda is next to her wife, holding her hand as they both watch their goddaughter try to understand why her Mama isn't with her anymore.

"It's all my fault." Natasha whispers, a single year falling down her face. "I'm the reason Yelena is dead."

Wanda shakes her head. "No, baby, you're not. Don't ever think that."

"If we didn't have that stupid argument, I never would of let her go on the mission alone. I should of been there to help her." Her voice shakes.

"None of us knew that it was gonna be that bad, Nat. It was a one person mission, we didn't know. And I know Yelena doesn't blame you, she adored you with everything she had, why else would she choose us to raise her daughter?" Wanda soothes.

"Why her?" Natasha whimpers, her heart aching for her younger sister.

"I don't know, baby." Wanda sighs sadly.

The sudden loss of Yelena has been hard on everyone. She bought a lot to the Avengers. She was quick, smooth, strong, but she was also funny, and talented, and an amazing mother. When Natasha and Yelena reunited 5 years ago, Yelena was pregnant by some experiment led by the red room. She thought once you were born, she would never see you, but after everything that happened- Yelena managed to give you the most amazing 5 years of your life.

She was shot too many times on a mission that everyone thought was a simple 'in and out' mission, but turned out to be a lot more complicated then led on. Yelena got as far as she could, but with 9 bullet wounds, there was no way she was surviving it. Natasha found her later that day when she didn't return on time. Her sister was pale but covered in red, there were obvious tear makes on her cheeks, and her hand was laying over her necklace which was a locket with a picture of you in it. Natasha knew you were her last thoughts, and even though you weren't there physically, you were there in her last moments.

Returning back to the compound with Yelena's lifeless body was a shock to everyone, especially you. You didn't expect to run in, hoping to show your Mama your newest drawing, to see her like that. Before you could process anything, Wanda was rushing you out of the room. But that image will stay with you forever.

"I love you, Mama, and I really miss you." You pout. "I miss my Mama hugs."

"Little Princess, it's time to go home. Say goodbye to Mama." Wanda calls out.

"I have to go now, Mama, but I'll see you tomorrow! I love you to the moon and back." You say and kiss the gravestone before running over to your Aunts. "When will Mama come home?" You ask them as they take your hands and lead you to the car.

Natasha and Wanda share a sad look.

"Mama lives in the sky now, детка, she's not coming home." Natasha tells you.

"But why?" You were confused. Did your Mama not love you anymore?

"We'll talk about it another day, sweetheart. For now let's just go home." Wanda says, sensing her wife is getting worked up again.

"Ok."

10 years later

"I'm home." You call out but don't you get a response. "Auntie Wanda? Auntie Nat? You guys home?"

"Hey, kid."