Sugar baby- Florence

G!P Flo :)

From Mummy🥵☕️: Princess, I'm gonna be later than I thought, so order yourself some dinner and I'll text you when I'm here x

Your eyebrows raise in shock at the 200 extra pounds that are sitting in your bank account. This isn't the first time Florence has given you way too much money for food, you know she does it so there's more than enough for you to buy your friends some as well.

"Flo is gonna be later than expected, so dinners on me. What do you guys want?" You ask your flat mates and join them on the couch.

"Chinese?" Jack suggests.

"Sounds good. I'll order." Tom says and steps out of the room to order the food.

"My card's in my purse!" You call out to him, getting a grunt in reply.

"So, how's it going with the sugar Mummy?" Jess asks with a smirk.

You roll your eyes playfully. "It's good. She's good."

"Mhm, we know. The walls are pretty thin." Jack teases.

"Yeah, does she have any sisters?" Jess asks.

"One of them is 36, the other is 18." You scoff and slap her arm.

"...brothers?"

"Jess!" You scold which makes her throw her hands up in surrender.

"I'm just asking!" She defends. "But does she?"

You roll your eyes. "Yes, but he's with someone. And you know I'm not actually dating Florence, right? She uses me to relieve stress, and in return she gives me money and buys me things- not to mention she pays our bills."

"Well, she is like a billionaire." Jack shrugs.

"She's a multi-millionaire, not a billionaire." You correct.

"Sorry, she's what- 50 million off it?" Jack asks to which you don't reply. "Exactly. And she makes that in like a month, probably more."

"She works hard. She took over her dads company and she works her ass off, she deserves her money." You defend her.

"For not being her girlfriend, you're definitely defending her like she is." Jess mumbles.

You glare at her which makes her shrug.

"I hate you both. You're just jealous no one is desperate enough to shag either of you." You retort.

You hear Tom laugh from the other room which makes you smirk.

"See? Tom agrees." You say smugly.

Two pillows are thrown at your face.

——————————

The tv is playing some random movie that you aren't interested in at all, but it's keeping you awake whilst you wait for Florence. It's well past midnight and you desperately want to follow your flatmates path and fall asleep, they're all asleep on the couches whilst you fight desperately to keep your eyes open.

As you're drifting off again, your phone chimes.

From Mummy🥵☕️: come to Mummy, Princess

You grin and tuck your phone into your pocket before wriggling out from where Jess is sleeping on you. You slap her head which makes her grunt.

"I'm leaving." You tell her.

"Eat shit." She replies sleepily which makes you snort.

You take your keys before quietly leaving the apartment. You rush down the 4 sets of stairs and burst out of the building, hurdling towards Florences town car that's parked outside.