Older- Scarlett

Scarlett is 37. You're 18 :)

"Wake up, baby." You coo and run your fingers through Scarlett's hair.

You're sat up against her headboard, your legs stretched out. Scarlett had unconsciously shuffled in her sleep to lay her head on your lap. You know she has back to back interviews today, so you offered to look after Rose for the day.

You've known Scarlett since you were 16- your mother was her lawyer-, and you instantly had an attraction to her- I mean, who wouldn't? After knowing you for about a year, Scarlett started to gain feelings for you, she knew how wrong it was, you were only 17, but she couldn't help it. She made her feelings towards you known but she made it clear that she won't act on them until you turned 18. She kept her promise. On your 18th birthday, she drove to your house and kissed you right there on your porch.

You've been together for 9 months now. She hasn't told the public about you two, she doesn't want the judgements on the age gap to ruin things, so until she's ready, you don't mind being her secret.

Scarlett whines sleepily and nuzzles her head on your lap.

"Good morning." You smile down at her when her eyes flutter open.

"What time is it?" She groans, her voice husky and deep.

"6:30. You're alarm was about to go off, but I thought this would be a nicer way to wake up." You tell her.

"Mmm." She hums and tiredly smiles up at you. "You didn't have to come so early, darlin'. I don't have to leave until 8."

"I know, but I was awake anyways. My Mom wanted a lift to the airport." You tell her and stroke her jaw.

"Where's she going?" Scarlett asks.

"She's being flown out to New Zealand for a case. They requested her. She'll be gone for 2 months." You explain.

Scarlett frowns. "So you'll be home alone for 2 months?" Your Dad left when you were young.

"Yeah. But it's okay, I've been looking after myself ever since I was 12." You chuckle softly.

"12?!"

"Yeah. She has a busy job, it's fine." You shrug and lean down to kiss her forehead.

"You'll stay here with me then." Scarlett says and sits up. "I don't want you living alone."

You giggle. "I can't stay here for 2 months."

"Why not?" Scarlett asks.

"Because I have a home, and it's closer to school." You say.

Scarlett pouts.

"But I'll stay over on Fridays and the weekend." You negotiate.

"I can live with that." Scarlett smiles.

You lean forward and kiss her gently. "Go shower, or you'll be late."

Scarlett smirks and goes to say something but you cut her off.

"I'm not joining you. I'm gonna go make Rose some pancakes." You say and climb off the bed.

"What about me?" Scarlett asks.

"I'll make you some as well, babe." You reassure and throw her a wink before leaving the room.

Scarlett bites her lip as she watches you leave her room. She's so lucky to have you.

—————————

"Darlin', I'm home." Scarlett calls out as she enters the house later that afternoon along with Florence.