Beach day- YeleNat/You

Little!Yelena x Mommy!Reader x Mommy!Natasha. Yelena regresses to 2 in this.

If this bothers anyone then don't read it. Any hate comments will be deleted.

Natasha whines and buries her face into your shoulder blades when Yelena's cries fly through the baby monitor. Your eyes shoot open at the wails. Natasha's arms tighten around your waist.

"I've got her." You grumble and slide out of bed, stretching before glancing at the clock to see it's 7:04 am.

Natasha sighs deeply which makes you turn around and climb back on the bed, kissing her forehead. "Go back to sleep, baby, you had a long day yesterday."

Natasha smiles tiredly up at you. "Just 5 more minutes."

You hum and peck her lips before pulling the blankets up her body. You make your way out of the room to the nursery.

"Hi, Babygirl." You coo to your crying baby.

Yelena is sat in her crib, her arms up and her hands make grabbing hands towards you. Her eyes are red and brimmed with tears. You walk over to her and pick her up, letting her wrap herself around you like a koala.

"Mommy." She whimpers, her accent coming out very thick.

"What's wrong, Princess?" You ask and rub her back.

"Missed 'oo an' Mama." She whines.

You melt at her adorableness and pepper her face with kisses which makes her giggle.

"We missed you too, little baby." You grin. Yelena grins back and presses a sloppy kiss to your lips. "Let's get you dressed, baby."

You lay Yelena down on her changing mat, taking her pyjamas off and leaving her in her diaper. You blow a raspberry onto her stomach which makes her erupt with giggles.

"Mommy!" She squeals with laughter. You laugh as well. "Mommy sing."

You hum and sing her favourite nursery rhymes whilst you change her diaper and get her dressed. You dress her in some dungarees and a a long sleeve white top. You put her hair up in two pigtails, as to her request.

"Now, what do you want for breakfast?" You ask her as you carry her down to the kitchen.

"Pancakes!" She cheers excitedly which makes you chuckle.

You walk into the kitchen to see Steve, Wanda and Tony there.

"Morning." You greet which gains there attention.

Wanda gasps happily when she sees Yelena. She runs over and takes her from your arms, spinning her around which elects a laugh from her.

"How's my favourite niece?" Wanda asks which makes Morgan gasp.

"Auntie Wanda!" She pouts.

"Ah, little stark. You know I'm teasing." She chuckles.

Yelena kisses Wanda's cheek. "Mornin', Auntie Wanda."

"Good morning, my little ball of sunshine." Wanda gushes. "What are you having for breakfast?"

"Mommy making pancakes." Yelena says happily and lets her Aunt set her in her high chair.

"Good morning, Lena." Steve smiles and kisses her forehead as he stands up.

"Hi, Stevie." She replies.

"Alight, I'm going on my run. I'll be back in a couple hours." Steve announces before leaving the room.

You set Yelena's sippy cup down on her tray attached to her chair. "There, baby, drink your juice."