Lonely- Natasha

We got a crack ship in this one- Wanda x Yelena. If u don't like it then that's cool just keep ur thoughts to yourself if they're mean :)

"Thanks for picking me up, Wanda." You say and climb out of her car, grabbing your bag.

"Of course, bub. Your Mom didn't forget, she's just really busy." Wanda tries to comfort you.

"Yes she did. But it's ok, I know how important her job is." You shrug as you enter the compound. "Just wish it didn't take you 3 hours to realise I wasn't home." You tease.

Wanda rolls her eyes. "Shut up. Maybe if you remember to charge your phone, you could of texted me."

"Touché." You giggle.

"Hi, kid." Tony greets and ruffles your hair as you walk past him.

"Hi, Stank. Where's Mom?"

"In her office." He replies. "Be careful though, she's snappy."

You smile at his warning and decide to make your Mom a peanut butter sandwich and a coffee before making your way to her office.

You knock on the door and wait for her reply.

"What?" Her voice asks through the door.

You push it open and carefully step into the room. "Hi, Mama. I made you a sandwich and a coffee."

"Thanks." She grumbles without looking up from her laptop, her brows furrowed frustratedly.

You set the plate and mug down on her desk, moving to hug her but she just huffs and moves away from you. You frown slightly but stand up and shake for her mood.

"What are you working on?" You ask curiously.

"Work." She replies.

"Ok...maybe later, we can watch a movie and have cuddle time?" You ask hopefully.

"Not tonight, Y/N, I'm busy." Natasha shakes you off.

"But we always have movie night on Friday." You pout.

"I'm busy, Y/N. I can't." She repeats.

"Ok." You whisper sadly. "Will you join us for dinner tonight?"

"What part of 'I'm busy', don't you understand?" She asks irritatedly.

"Mama, I just wanna spend some time with you, that's all." You shrug slightly.

"I can't spend time with you, Y/N. I've got far more important things to be doing right now! So please, do me a favour and get out! Go annoy someone else!" She snaps and sends you her black widow glare.

Tears fill your eyes and you recoil in shock. "I-"

"Get out!" She shouts angrily which makes you flinch before you rush out of the room in tears.

You've had a really hard time recently. You've been under a lot of pressure with school and training- you've really needed time with your Mom but she's been really busy with work recently and hasn't had any time for you. Your girlfriend, MJ, has been distant as well- spending most of her time with Peter and ignoring your texts. The only people you have is your Auntie Lena and Wanda.

"Woah, slow down, little poser." A familiar voice says when you crash into someone.

"Auntie Lena," you fall into her arms and cry into her chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yelena asks worriedly.

"I'm just having a bad week." You sniff and burrow into her hold.