Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader

Natasha (Mom)- 39
Wanda (Mama) - 36
Reader- 18
Nathan- 16
Gracie- 13
Billy and Tommy- 11

To say today has been shit is an understatement.

You just ever have those days where everything goes to shit?

You've been having one of those days today.

It started when your alarm didn't go off which made you late.

Then when you finally got to the shower after your 4 younger siblings, there was no hot water left.

Then you drove over a pothole on the way to school, making you and your brother even later for school.

During Math, your teacher kept picking on you which made you feel like shit. Then you got detention for rolling your eyes at him.

You've just had the worst day and you're so emotional, all you want to do is wrap yourself up in your Moms' arms, but you can't.

"Thanks for the ride." Your 16 year old brother, Nathan, says as you both walk into the house.

"Yeah." You say distractedly.

"Hi, Y/N!" Gracie, your 13 year old little sister, squeaks and hugs you tightly.

"Hi, bug. How was school?" You ask and kiss her head.

"Good!"

"Gracie, I won't tell you again! Clean your rabbit's cage out!" You hear your Mom shout.

Gracie runs upstairs before your Mom can scold her again.

You sigh exhaustedly, rubbing your temples and closing your eyes when they fill with tears. You feel like you could cry right now.

You take a few deep breaths and walk into the kitchen to see the twins doing their homework at the table.

"Where's Mama?" You ask them.

"She's trying to get the washing machine to work." Tommy says.

You instantly turn and make your way to the laundry room, hearing your Mama silently cussing to herself as she tries to fix the machine.

"Mama?"

"Stupid fucking machine." She grumbles under her breath, not hearing you.

"Mama?" You call out louder.

"What? I'm busy." She snaps irritatedly.

"I need to talk." You admit.

"Can it wait? I'm clearly busy, Y/N, go bother your Mom." She waves you off distractedly.

You frown sadly and turn away, blinking your tears away. You leave the room, going to find your Mom in hopes of finding some comfort with her.

You find her upstairs in her office on the phone.

You knock quietly on the open door which makes her look up.

"Mom, can we talk?"

Natasha sighs and covers her phone. "I'm on an important business call, detka, can it wait?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it." You brush her off.

"Why don't you go find Mama? Maybe she can help you?" She suggests.

"Yeah, ok. Thanks, Ma." You leave the office, quickly walking to you room and slamming the door shut.

You jump onto your bed, immediately bursting into tears.

Your Moms both know you suffer with depression and they know how bad you can get. They've pulled you out of many ruts, and they're always there for you, but recently they've been distant. Obviously having 4 other kids means they can the with you all the time and you understand that, but Fridays used to be your night with them. You would sneak into their room after the kids were put to bed, and you'd watch a movie with them, snuggled in their arms, but the last couple months they've either been asleep or busy with one of your siblings.

Anyways, for the last week, you've been feeling yourself slipping into a rut and no matter how hard you try you can't stop yourself from thinking the worst.

You don't know how long you have been in your room, because you hear your Mama that dinner is ready. You ignore the call, deciding you aren't hungry today.

"Y/N, dinner's ready." Nathan says and pops his head in.

"Not hungry."

Your brother shrugs. "More for me."

——————

"Dinner looks amazing, my love." Natasha tells her wife as they all sit down.

"Thank you, honey." Wanda smiles at her before frowning. "Hey, where's Y/N?"

"Oh, she said she's not hungry. She seems moody, maybe she's monstruating." Nathan says.

"How many times, Nathan, don't call it that!" Wanda scolds.

"Is Y/N okay?" Gracie asks worriedly.

"She's fine, Babygirl. Eat your food." Natasha tells her, sharing a glance with her wife.

Shall we go check on her?

Wanda asks through her mind link.

Maybe wait until after dinner.

Natasha replies with gives her a reassuring smile, one that makes Wanda relax.

———————————

After the kids had been put to bed and the cleaning up had been done, Wanda and Natasha made their way to your room.

Gently knocking on your door, Wanda calls out for you. "Y/NN, can we come in?"

A small 'yeah' comes from inside your room.

The ex-Avengers make their way inside to see you curled up in bed, 'Friends' playing on your tv which is your comfort show you watch when you're sad.

"Oh, Babygirl, why didn't you tell us you were having one of these days?" Natasha asks sympathetically and shuts your bedroom door.

"I tried but you were both busy." You sniff. "It's fine. I'm fine."

"No, baby, you're not, and that's okay." Wanda coos and climbs into bed with you, worming her way under your covers with you. "We're sorry we weren't there for you."

"You have 4 other kids to worry about, I didn't want to bother you." You admit.

"Detka, you aren't another chore on our list, please don't ever feel like that. You're out first baby, and we love you more than anything. We know we have busy schedules but we always have time for you." Natasha soothes and climbs in behind you.

"I didn't want to seem childish."

Wanda coos and holds you closer. "Having depression isn't childish, honey, it's an illness, and we can help with that. I know we can't cure it, but we can be here for you if you want to talk, or cry, or if you just need a hug. We're always here for you."

"It's okay to ask for help, Y/N. We'll always be here to help."

You let yourself go at that, tears explode from your eyes and you bury yourself into your Mama's arms, telling them all about your horrible day through your tears.

Even though you were crying, you were already feeling better because you had someone to talk to you, and sometimes that's all it takes.

A/N short and shitty but idc