Gone but never forgotten- Yelena

Idea from mrsmalfoyromanoff go check her stuff out and show her some love!

You look over to your wife's side of the bed to be met with empty sheets. Of course they're empty. Yelena has been dead for three months. But everyday you wake up, and pray that she'd magically be there, snoring like a man, drooling a little, her hair a mess, and her arm lazily throw over some part of your body. When you first started dating, her snoring really bothered you and you tried everything to get her to stop, but you couldn't. You would complain about it all the time, but now, you would do anything to hear her snore again.

Yelena had gone to vomir with Clint to retrieve the soul stone. She wanted nothing more than to come back to you and little Natalia, but she couldn't. Half the universe was snapped, her sister included- she had to do this for her family. Clint had tried as hard as he could to stop her, but he wasn't good enough because she plummeted to her death, telling Clint to make sure her family knows how much she loves them.

You will always remember how you felt hand Clint told you. Complete emptiness. You and Yelena had known each other since you were 6. You were in the red room and you got paired together to train, and ever since then you were inseparable. When you finally escaped, Yelena have you the wedding she promised you, and then you wanted no time in getting pregnant.

Little Natalia Anastasia Belova. She was the light of Yelena's life, her little pauk (spider), her detka, her everything. Talia admired her Мама more than anything. Then she left her.

You told Talia that Yelena had gone to heaven and that she wasn't coming back, but she would always look over you both and continue to love you, even though she isn't here anymore. Natalia cried and begged for you to bring her back, telling you she would be good and never misbehave and always eat her greens- she thought it was her fault Yelena wasn't there anymore, and it took her a long time for her to deal with it. She didn't speak to anyone for a week, she didn't smile or laugh, she was dead silent and it broke you.

And then when Natasha returned, she was finally able to meet her niece, but you were the one to tell her, her sister was dead. You've known Natasha for a long time and not once have you seen her cry, but as those words left your mouth, she broke. She sobbed for what seemed like hours, and so did you. You told her what happened, how Yelena had sacrificed herself for everyone, for her. Then you told her everything she had missed out on over the last 5 years.

You drag yourself out of bed and go for a quick shower before doing your morning routine and then getting dressed. You walk across the hall to your daughters room, pausing outside the door when you hear her talking. You shrug it off, thinking it was just Nat in there with her- the two are very close now. You open the door to see your daughter sat on her bed, talking to herself.

"Мама?"

You frown. "Talia? Baby, who are you talking to?" You ask.

Your daughter looks over at you. "Мама."

You inhale sharply. "Baby, Мама's dead." You remind softly.

Talia shakes her head and points to the end of her bed. "No, Mommy. Мама is right there!" She giggles

You look to where she's pointing and frown. "She's not there, Princess."

Natalia giggles loudly. "Мама says you're her silly girl."

Memories of all the times she teasingly called you that come flying back.

"Tal, this isn't funny." You scold with teary eyes.

"I can see you, Мама." Natalia nods with a happy grin.

"Tal, let's go see if we can find Auntie Wanda." You usher and hold your hand out for her.