Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence

Hope you enjoye it belloregui :)

"Y/N, are you okay?" Yelena's voice says through your ear piece.

"I'm okay, Lena." You reassure, shooting another hydra agent.

"I'm good. Thanks." Natasha sarcastically says and you can practically heat her eye roll.

"Shut up, poser." Yelena quips. You hear her grunt over the coms.

"Lena?!"

"I'm okay, baby, just leg cramp."

You sigh in relief and kick down the door to one of the labs. "I'm in the lab."

Someone suddenly grabs you from behind but you're quick enough to throw them over your shoulder, kicking them hard enough to knock them out.

"What am I looking for?" You ask.

"Wait there, we're on our way." Natasha replies.

You wait for a bit, fighting off the agents who come into the room until your girlfriend and her sister run into the room. Yelena instantly pulls you into her arms, you can feel her shaking in fear that something happened to you.

"I'm okay." You reassure and pull away to cup her cheeks. "I'm here."

"That's real sweet, love birds, but we don't have much time." Natasha huffs as she hacks into the system.

Yelena goes over to help her whilst you stand guard. You look over your shoulder at them for a second but when you turn around, there's a guard standing there, a weird device in his hand. It glows brightly and before you can question it, you feel yourself being sucked into the light.

"Yelena!" You cry out and try to reach out for her.

"Y/N!" She screams, jolting forward to grab your hand but she's not quick enough.

The light fades, leaving the small box in the guards hand. Yelena doesn't hesitate to shoot him with her widow bites, making him fall unconscious.

"Y/N! No, no, no!" Yelena sobs and falls to her knees, picking the box up.

Natasha's eyes are wide and she breathes deeply. "Lena, we have the hard drive, we need to get out of here."

"But Y/N-"

"We will find a way to bring her back, but we need to go now!" Natasha urges.

Yelena sobs, her heart breaking. "Natalia,"

"I know, sweet girl. It's gonna be okay, I won't rest until I get her back to you." She promises. "Come on, let's go." She says and holds her hand out for her sister.

Yelena reaches up and takes her sisters hand, letting Natasha quickly pull her out of the hydra base.

You wake up with a gasp, shooting up with wide eyes and taking in your unfamiliar surroundings. You look down to see you're wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, definitely not your mission uniform. You pull at the clothing, frowning when you see the name 'Pugh' on the back of it.

What the hell is 'Pugh'?

You look around, seeing yourself in an unfamiliar apartment. You see some photos hanging on the wall and you immediately recognise the people.

"Yelena." You whisper.

Next to the one of you and Yelena, there's one of you and Natasha.

"Natasha has never had long blonde hair. Who's the kid she's holding?" You question yourself confusedly. "Where am I?"