No escape- YeleNat/You

котенок = kitten
malyshka = baby girl
detka = baby
shlyukha = whore

You wake up to the sound of the door opening and then light seeping into the room. You lift your head from the place you slept on the floor to see Natasha standing over you with a deadly glare.

"Get up." She demands.

Not wanting to anger her more than you did last night, you scramble to your feet, wincing in pain as the sting on your ass amplifies.

"Have you learnt your lesson, котенок?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "You can't escape."

"Yes." You respond.

"Good, котенок." She purrs. "You know Mommy hates punishing you." She cups your cheek and it takes everything in your not to flinch away from her.

"I want to go home." You whisper.

Natasha roughly grapes your jaw. "You are home."

"Please." You beg weakly. "My family-"

"I'm your family now, detka." Natasha frowns. "I have been for months."

Your heart drops. "Months?"

"Oh, malyshka, you've been with me for four months." She tells you.

It's been four months?!

"No need to panic, little one, I'll keep you safe." She promises. "You just have to obey. Can you do that?"

Accepting your fate, you nod.

"Good girl." She smiles. "Now, bend over the bed for me whilst I grab the lotion." She instructs and rubs your extremely sore and bruised ass.

You pull away from her and limp over to the bed, bending over it whilst she walks into the bathroom. When she's out of sight, you make a run for it, ripping the door open and sprinting up the stairs from the basement.

"котенок!" You hear her call out angrily and her footsteps behind you which makes you sob and run faster than ever.

You manage to grab a jacket and slip it on right before you open the front door. But before you can continue to run, a blonde lady is stood in front of you with a raised eyebrow.

"Where's Natalia?" She asks, her voice deep and thick with a Russian accent.

"Please, let me go." You beg, trying to push past her but she doesn't budge. "Please, please, please!" You sob and fall into the strangers arms, shaking in fear.

"Oh, котенок." You hear Natasha chuckle darkly from behind you which makes you stiffen.

"Please." You beg the woman in front of you who is just frowning confusedly.

Suddenly you are yanked out if the woman's arms by your hair and thrown to the floor which makes you cry out. Natasha's foot stomps down on your temple which knocks you out instantly.

Yelena raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Are you working?"

Natasha chuckles. "Oh no. This is Y/N."

Yelena nods in understanding. "I hadn't realised you picked someone so stupid. She should know better than this by now, Natalia."

Natasha rolls her eyes and pulls her sister into the house, shutting the door and locking it. "Good to see you, Lena."

"You too, Natty." She teases which makes Natasha smack her head.

"Don't call me that." She huffs and pulls away. Yelena grins. "I've missed you. Where've you been?"