Her baby- Yelena

G!P Yelena- no smut. I'm sorry

One thing you've learnt about Yelena, is she's very protective of the people she loves. She'll anything for them, she'll always put them first, well not before one thing though.

Yelena's been free from the red room for about a year now, and one of her big hobbies/interests is cars- especially sports cars. She's obsessed with them. The first thing she did after destroying the red room, was she bought a car. It's her world.

You've never understood cars, or how they work, but you'll still sit there and listen for hours as Yelena rambles on and on about them and shows you pictures and videos of them.

You and Yelena started dating only a month after she got out, Natasha introduced you two and you've been together ever since. She treats you like a queen, you even live together in an apartment across from the compound. She's your world.

Anyways, back to her.

You know her car is yellow and has black stripes. It's a fire mustang gt, whatever that is. But she treats it like it's her baby.

You honestly think if it came down to it, she would choose the car over you

"Hey, Y/N. Where's Yelena?" Natasha asks.

You roll your eyes. "In the garage working on her bloody car. She's sent me to make her some lunch."

"Her and that car-"

"You aren't any better, Romanoff." Wanda scoffs from where she's sat on the counter next to the stove.

Natasha raises an eyebrow at her girlfriend. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're obsessed with your car as well." Wanda says pointedly, yelping when you slap her hand when she tries to steal some lettuce.

"Not as much as Yelena." Natasha huffs with a pout.

"True." You agree.

"What is she even doing to it now?" Natasha asks.

"God knows. Something to do with the exhaust pipe." You shake your head, taking the bacon off the pan and adding it to her BLT.

You cut the sandwich in half- triangular way because that's the only way to do it. You grab her a bag of crisps, a banana and a beer.

"All I know, is she's covered in grease and she looks hot." You shrug which makes Natasha grimace.

"Gross."

You laugh and walk back out to the garage.

Yelena's car is slightly elevated and she's underneath it, working on it. She's wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top that has ridden up to show her hard toned abs. You bite your lips at the sight.

"Lena," you call and nudge her boot.

She rolls out from under the car, her tank top covered in grease stains along with some on her face. Her hair is pushed back in a pony tail, and her skin, which is tan from the sun, is glistening with sweat.