Protective older siblings- Florence

Bc u guys wanted Raffie, you're dating Raffie in this and you finally meet her siblings

"Please, please, please, don't embarrass me, ok? I really like her and I don't want you guys to chase her off like you did the others. Don't go all psycho overprotective siblings." Raffie begs her brother and sisters.

Florence rolls her eyes. "Your ex's were douchebags. You can't blame us for that."

"They weren't. You guys just didn't give them a chance." Raffie shoots back. "Mum and Dad love her, so can you guys just give her chance?" She asks with a pout. "Pleaseeee. For me?"

Her siblings groan but mumble their agreements even though they don't mean it.

Suddenly the door bells ring which makes Raffie squeal.

"She's here!" She yells and rushes to the door.

She pulls it open and grins at you, biting her lip as she takes you in.

"Hi, beautiful." She greets.

"Hey, Raf." You giggle and lean up to kiss her quickly.

"You look gorgeous." Raffie says and grabs your hand. "Give me a twirl."

You laugh and spin around before her arms slip around your waist and pulls you closer to her. You stand on your tip toes and wrap your arms around her neck, kissing her again.

"I missed you." She mumbles.

"I missed you too, even though I saw you yesterday." You tease.

Raffie rolls her eyes. "Shut up and let me miss you."

"Ok." You smile and kiss her cheek.

"Are you nervous?" She asks.

"A little." You admit. "But I'm ready."

"Good. Come on, they're waiting." She says and kisses your forehead before letting go of you but keeping her arm around your waist as she guides you into her home.

"Hi, Y/N, lovely to see you again." Her Dad smiles at you and pats your shoulder as he walks by.

"You too." You reply politely.

Her Mum then pulls you into a hug which makes you laugh and hug her back.

"Sweetheart, it's been too long! Oh, I have so much to tell you!" Debbie exclaims.

"Mum." Raffie whines. "You did this last time, you can't steal my girlfriend every time she comes over."

"I can't help it, she actually listens when I talk." Debbie says pointedly to her daughter.

Raffie pulls you back into her arms with a pout.

"Don't worry, Debbie, I'll escape her later." You smirk playfully.

Debbie laughs. "Come on. Raf, your siblings are waiting. I'll make some drinks. Y/N, red or white?"

"Oh, red please. Thank you." You reply.

Raffie excitedly pulls you into the living room where her siblings are. Their conversation stops and they all look over at you with blank looks.

"Guys, this is Y/N. Beautiful, this is Arabella, Toby, and Florence." Raffie introduces.

"Hi. It's nice to finally meet you all. I've heard lots about you." You say politely.

You don't get a response which makes your smile falter. Florence glares at you which makes you shuffle uncomfortably.

Raffie clears her throat angrily and glares back at her siblings.

"Hello." Arabella nods at you before turning back to her book.