Stay with me- Yelena

Bucky x Yelena in this but nothing detailed :)

"Natasha? What are you doing?" Yelena asks tiredly and flips the light on in the front room.

Natasha freezes and stares back at her sister. Yelena takes in the packed duffel bag and back pack. She frowns.

"Have you got a mission?" She asks confusedly.

Natasha sighs. "You weren't supposed to wake up."

"Excuse me?" Yelena asks. Realisation dawns on her. "Natasha, you can't be serious!"

"I can't do this anymore, Yelena. I-I thought I was cut out to be a Mom, but I'm not. Y/N is better off without me." Natasha shakes her head.

"So you're leaving? Without your kid?" Yelena asks.

"I don't want her." Natasha whispers. "I always dreamed of having kids, and when I escaped the red room without having the hysterectomy, the first thing I did was get pregnant. Then I was okay for the first few months, then I found you again and I felt complete."

"So what then? What is it? I can help you through it, Nat. You know what it's like to grow up without parents, so don't put Y/N through this. She's only 3." Yelena says desperately.

"She won't grow up alone." Natasha replies pointedly.

Yelena scoffs. "So you're leaving and you expect me to take her in?"

"You're better at this than me." Natasha sighs. "You'll give her the life I can't."

"And what about me, huh? I need you, Natashka." Yelena whimpers.

Natasha shakes her head. "I'm sorry, little one."

Yelena frowns and tears fill her eyes. "Then you're no better than Melina and Alexei."

Hurt flashes across Natashas face. "Lena-"

"You're pathetic." Yelena spits.

Natasha sighs and pulls an envelope out of her bag and hands it to Yelena. "This is for Y/N. It's got a check in it for when she goes to college, there's enough to cover any major, and there's a letter in there for her on her 18th birthday."

Yelena scoffs and snatches it out of her hands. "Go to hell."

"Yelena, you have to understand." Natasha pleads.

Yelena shakes her head. "I'll never understand this. Just go, Natasha."

"I'm sorry." Natasha whispers before she grabs her bags and makes her way to the front door.

Yelena bites back a sob as she watches her sister leave.

"Auntie Lena?"

Yelena spins around to see you standing at the bottom of the stairs dressed in one of Natasha's sleep shirts that you always demand on sleeping in but they're always so massive on you that they almost fall off of you. Your bunny toy is clutched in your hands and your hair is a mess.

"What are you doing up, sweet girl?" Yelena asks and walks over to you.

"Where's Mama?" You ask with a pout and hold your arms up, wanting to be picked up.

Yelena picks you up. "Mama had to go away for a bit."

"When is she coming back?" You ask.

"I don't know, detka." Yelena admits.

"I want Mommy." You whine. "Why did she not say goodbye?"

Yelena feels tears fill her eyes again. "I don't know, big girl."