Accident- ScarFlo

G!P Scarlett

Florence groans as she awakes, her head pounding. She squints her eyes to get used to the light, and then freezes when she feels an arm around her waist. She looks over her shoulder and gasps when she sees Scarlett lying there.

"Oh shit." Florence mumbles when she realises they're both naked. "No, no, no." Counting on the pain in between her legs, it's clear that they and sex, and judging by the fact there's no condom on the floor and she's not on the pill, she definitely hopes Scarlett isn't fertile.

She carefully lifts Scarlett's arm off her waist before slipping out of the bed. She gently puts Scarlett's arm down but freezes when Scarlett shuffles, mumbling incoherently before rolling over and going back to sleep. She lets out a breath of relief before slipping her dress back on and picking her heels up and making her way out of Scarlett's house.

—————————

That was 2 months ago.

Scarlett didn't remember what happened that night, so Florence didn't feel the need to bring it up.

Things were slightly awkward between them for awhile, on Florence's behalf, but things went back to the way they were, until Florence was three weeks late for her period and then peed on a stick, which turned her life upside down.

However, today is the day she is going to tell Scarlett. She just has no idea how she's going to react.

Florence gently clears her throat from where she's standing by the table that Scarlett, David, and Rachel are sitting at.

"Flo, come join us!" David exclaims and pulls a chair out.

"Um, in a minute. I just...Scarlett, can I talk to you for a minute please?" She asks.

"Can it wait, Flo? We're having a conversation." Scarlett smiles up at her.

"It's really important." Florence says, giving her a desperate look. "Please."

Scarlett frowns concernedly and stands up from her chair. "Sure. Um, my trailer?"

Florence nods and wordlessly starts to walk to Scarlett trailer. Scarlett gives the other two a confused look before following Florence, trying to ask her questions but only to be met with silence.

When they get to Scarlett's trailer, they sit on the couch.

"Flo, you're starting to worry me. What's going on?" Scarlett asks. "Are you having a hard time? Do you need a break?"

"No, no it's not that. It's harder to say out loud instead of just in my head." Florence chuckles weakly. Her eyes are already filling with tears.

"It's okay, just take your time." Scarlett says softly and takes her hands in her own. "You know you can tell me anything."

Florence nods shakily and swallows thickly. "Ok. You remember that night a couple months later ago when we got really, really drunk?"

"Vaguely, I don't remember much from it. Why?" Scarlett asks.

"There's something I didn't tell you that I probably should of, I just didn't think it was worth mentioning." Florence says.

"It clearly is now. What happened?" Scarlett asks, confusedly.

"...we slept together." Florence whispers and looks down.

Scarlett's eyes widen in shock and she pulls her hands away from Florence. "What?"

"I don't know, when I woke up, we were in your bed, naked. Our clothes were everywhere, and judging by the soreness between my legs that morning, it was a clear indication about what happened. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you." Florence explains, her voice trembling at the end.