Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader

A/N this will be focused mainly on Wanda and Yelenas relationship and their relationship with you, Natasha isn't rlly in this chapter

You run through the compound, tears compromising your vision. You can feel your phone buzzing non stop in your hand, and without even looking you know it's MJ. Ignoring her pleas for forgiveness, you burst into your Moms room.

"Mom?" You call out with wipe your cheeks clean but more tears replace the old within seconds. "Mama?"

"Hey, little poser."

You spin around to see your Aunt leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed, but as soon as she sees your tear streaked face, she rushes over to you and pulls you into her arms.

"What's wrong?" Yelena asks worriedly as you sob into her neck, clutching her sweater tightly.

"MJ cheated on me with Peter!" You cry out heartbrokenly.

"Oh, little one." Yelena sighs and tightens her arms around you. "She's a dickhead, and you deserve more than her."

In her mind, Yelena calls out for her girlfriend, who comes running in not even 30 seconds later.

"What happened?" The witch asks breathlessly, moving to rub your back when she hears your cries.

"MJ slept with little Peter." Yelena explains.

Wanda's eyes glow red in anger and shock. "What? Why?"

Yelena shrugs and kisses your head.

"What a little bitch." Wanda scoffs. She grabs your shoulders and spins your around, grabbing your chin so you look at her. "Stop crying, sweetheart. You are strong, independent, and beautiful, and you shouldn't be wasting your tears on a girl. She isn't worth your time if she can't realise what you really mean to her. She messed up big time and I know it hurts, but don't give her the satisfaction of crying. You show her that you don't need her to live, that you can have anyone else in the world, because you can. MJ is stupid and you're gonna forget about her. You know why? Because you're a Romanoff, and that makes you stronger than anyone else in the world."

Wanda wipes your tears away as she finishes her speech.

"My little girl is the strongest person I've ever met, you never forget that." Wanda whispers.

You sniff away your tears. "I just don't understand what I did wrong."

"You did nothing wrong, detka." Yelena says. "She did wrong, you're perfect and she's a сука for not seeing it."

"Where's Mama?" You ask.

"She's gone on a mission, Babygirl. She won't be back for a few weeks." Wanda tells you.

You look down sadly. Your relationship with your Mom got so much better for a while, then it went downhill again. She started going on more missions which meant more paperwork which meant less time with you. You still have your Aunts, but your Mom promised not to push you away again. It hurts. That's all.

"Oh." You sigh.

"It was urgent, she only left a little while ago." Wanda says and tucks some hair behind your ear.

"How about you go for a shower, then we can all watch a movie? Maybe if you ask nicely, Auntie Wiggly Woo will make you her famous paprikash." Yelena grins playfully at her girlfriend who rolls her eyes fondly.