Those days- Florence

You've had such a bad day.

You didn't sleep much last night because Flo was doing an overnight shoot so she wasn't there to cuddle you.

You are feeling so mentally and physically drained and you have the worst headache.

You ran out of hot water this morning so you had to shower in the cold water.

You spilt your coffee down your shirt so you had to change.

Then there was loads of traffic.

Your tyre popped, making you even later for work.

Your meeting went horrible and your boss yelled at you for being late.

Someone at your lunch.

You forgot to save your proposal and your computer deleted it, meaning you had to stay late at work to do it again.

Your Uber driver was an hour later

And your heel broke on one of your shoes.

To say today has been crappy is an understatement. You just feel like crying and going to bed early, but you know Florence wants to have a movie night with you, so you put on a fake smile as you step into your house.

"I'm home." You call out.

"Hey, lovely. How was your day?" Florence questions from the kitchen.

You sigh deeply. "It was good. How about you?"

"I just woke up an hour ago, I got back about 9 this morning." She replies. "Come in here and give me a kiss, Babygirl."

You trudge into the kitchen to see her cooking. You smile and lean up to kiss her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks worriedly and puts the knife down, cupping your cheeks.

"What? Nothing." You lie with a chuckle.

"You look exhausted, Princess." She frowns and sweeps her thumb under your eye.

"Thanks." You say sarcastically which makes her roll her eyes.

"You know what I mean." She huffs. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, it was just a long day." You shrug and kiss her cheek. "I'm gonna make some margaritas."

You slip out of her embrace to make the drinks.

"How was filming?" You ask as she goes back to cooking.

"It was great. We got a lot done last night which means I get tomorrow off. I was thinking maybe you could call in sick and we could spend the day together?" She suggests.

You almost cry at her offer. "I'd love that, Flossie."

Florence grins. "Cool."

You pour yourself a shot of tequila and drink it before taking another one. Florence raises an eyebrow at you.

"You sure everything's okay, angel?" She asks softly.

You nod and pour another shot. "Here," you say and hold the shot up to her.

Florence opens her mouth and lets you pour the tequila in. She swallows it with a small grimace.

"God I hate tequila." She gags. "I don't get how you can drink it."

"And I don't get how you can drink tea." You tease back.

"Touché." She allows with a shrug.

You finish making the margaritas before making Florence a gin and tonic.