Auntie Lena- Yelena

malen'kaya vdova = little widow
сука = bitch
tolstaya zadnitsa = fat ass

(Natasha is kind of dark in this)

"Morning, kid." Steve smiles and ruffles your hair as you walk past him.

"Morning, fossil." You reply and giggle as you avoid his nudge.

You wonder into the kitchen to see your girlfriend leaning against the counter with a mug of coffee in hands hands. Her eyes meet yours and she sends you a small smirk, eyeing your body hungrily.

You walk over to her as she opens her arms for you after putting her coffee down. Her arms wrap securely around your waist and she leans down to kiss you.

"Morning, Princessa." She husks in her thick sokovian accent.

"Morning." You whisper against her lips.

"As much as I love kissing you, your Mom is around." Wanda says which makes you sigh softly but pull away from her and put some distant between you two.

Your mother, the black widow, had you when she was 18. In the red room, dreykov got her pregnant via some weird scientific experiment before giving her a hysterectomy once you were born. He wanted to create the worlds best child assassin, but your Mom luckily got you both out- well, her younger sister got her out and sacrificed herself to stay behind. She was the distraction and Natasha had no choice but to watch as the guards dragged her sister away, hitting and kicking her. She heard a gunshot when Yelena was out of sight, and she thought that was the end of it. She got you far away from the red room and tried to move on from what happened that night- she thought her sister was dead, until one day Yelena appeared on the front door to the avengers tower, bloody, bruised, and practically dead, that Natasha then knew she was ok.

Yelena managed to escape and take down Dreykov on her own, but she was shot multiple times, stabbed, beaten. Bruce managed to save her but she refused to speak to anyone but Natasha for months, and still she spoke in Russian to her. She was traumatised. But she got help and loosened up, she got an apartment not too far from the avengers tower. She's probably your best friend, you love how chaotic she is. To be honest, she's kind of like a second mother.

Natasha isn't the lovey dovey type of mother, she's very distant. She loves you of course, but she doesn't know how to show it very well. You were bought up without much attention from your Mom, she's a very busy woman. So that's why you haven't told her you're dating her closest girl friend. She'd flip if she found out her barely-turned-18-year-old-daughter is dating a 30 year old. (Let's just pretend she's 30 in this, ok?)

"Kid, there you are," your Mom sighs and walks into the room.

"Morning, Mama." You smile.

"Morning. Are you ready to train?" She asks.

"Ma, I kind of just wanted a quiet morning. I was gonna go visit Auntie Lena, and-"

"A quiet morning? How do you expect to go on any missions if you slack off?" Natasha huffs.

You don't want to be an avenger, you want to be a surgeon but you know your Mom wouldn't allow it. Still, you do all the studies and you've applied for medical schools.

Wanda gives you an encouraging nod but you sigh and look down.

"I'll be ready in 5." You mumble.

Your Mom smiles brightly and pats your shoulder. "Atta girl." She says before leaving.

"Baby,"

"I know." You cut Wanda off. "I'll tell her soon."

Wanda slips her arm around your waist and lovingly squeezes your hip. "You best go get ready, love."