Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You

G!P Wanda

You run excitedly through the compound to yours and Wandas room, beaming at the chance to tell her the news you've been waiting for, for months.

"Wanda!" You squeal and burst into the room. "Guess what-" you abruptly cut yourself off at the sight in front of you. "Wanda?"

Wanda breaks apart from Visions lips and sighs. "What?"

"I- what the fuck?" You ask confusedly. "You're cheating on me?"

"God you're slow. I have been for the last 2 months." Wanda scoffs. "I grew bored of you." She shrugs and walks over to you.

"But we're engaged," you frown sadly, so confused. "W-What did I do wrong?"

"Where do I start?" She laughs. "You're needy, clingy, whiny, plus your ocd is torturous! I should of left you years ago."

Your heart breaks into a million pieces at her words. "Wanda, I'm pregnant."

"I don't believe you," she snarls. "And even if you were, I'd force you to about it."

You gasp in shock at her words. This isn't your Wanda.

"I want the ring back." Wanda holds her hand out.

Tears slip down your cheeks. "You're a bitch."

"I've been called worse. Ring."

You scoff and pull the ring off your finger, tossing it carelessly at her feet.

Wanda sighs and bends down to get it, and that's when you knee her in the face causing her to yelp and fall back. You only feel some satisfaction when you see her bloody nose.

"I hope that hurt, you inconsiderate monster." You spit out.

"You broke my fucking nose!" She shouts.

"Yeah? Well you just shattered my heart. So I guess we're even." You snap before storming out of the room, slamming the door behind you.

Tears compromise your vision as you make your way to Natashas room, sobbing quietly.

"Nat?" You call out through your tears as you enter her room.

"Hey, pretty girl, what's up?" Natasha asks, not turning around from her desk.

"Nat," you whine which makes her instantly turn around.

"What happened?" She asks and rushes over to hug you.

"Wanda just dumped me!" You wail into her chest, letting all your emotions out.

"What? Why?" Natasha asks confusedly.

"She's been having an affair with Vision for months!" You sob brokenly. "She said I-U was needy, a-and clingy, and whiny, a-and she said my ocd was torturous."

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." Natasha growls and tightens her hold on you. "She's wrong, Y/NN, you're none of those things. Don't listen to her."

"She doesn't care that I'm pregnant, Nat. After months of trying, she just turns her back on me." You cry out exhaustedly. "What did I do wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing, pretty girl, you're perfect in every way. I love how much you love cuddles, and the fact you have to tap the doorframe 5 times before leaving a room. I love how you have to wash your hands three times before you eat. I love how you go back to check you've locked your car at least 10 times. All of your ocd traits are adorable and the rest of the team thinks so too. Wanda is a bitch and you shouldn't spend another minute crying over her. She isn't worth the calories you spend crying over her." Natasha tells you which gets you to calm down.