Mine- Florence

"Happy birthday, Y/N." Lizzie smiles at you as she sits down next to you on the couch, offering you a drink.

"Thanks, Liz." You reply and take the drink, sipping it.

"How does it feel to be 22?" She asks.

"I don't know, ask Taylor Swift." You joke which makes her laugh and roll her eyes.

"Dork." She snorts.

To be honest, you'd don't really want to party today, but your father, Robert Downey Jr, left you no choice. He threw you a surprise party with the marvel cast and a few other people who you don't know, but they've all wished you a happy birthday. He's a sucker for a party.

You wanted to spend the day with your girlfriend, Florence, just eating junk and cuddling, but she dragged you out of bed and led you here. People know you're dating, you didn't really announce it, you just kissed in front of them once and that was it. You didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. You've been together for around 6 months now, you met her through Scarlett, at her birthday party.

"So, what's new with you?" Lizzie asks.

"Not much." You shrug. "I've just finished shooting a movie a couple weeks ago, and I'm starting one in a few days."

"Oh yeah? What movie is it?" She asks.

"It's called 'Don't Worry, Darling'." You answer. "Flo and I are both acting in it, along with Harry Styles. It's about an unhappy 1950's housewife who discovers something fake about her husband. It's a psychological-thriller movie."

"Well, if it's for you in it, it will definitely be worth watching." She flirts and rests her hand on your knee.

You don't even register her comment because you see Florence walk into the room. You smile softly, even her presence makes your heart speed up. Florence meets your eyes and she smiles back, giving you a loving wink.

"Y/N?"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, Liz. What did you say?" You ask and snap your attention back to her.

"I said you look really good tonight." She repeats.

"Oh. Thanks, Liz, so do you." You smile.

Florence made you dress up before you left, so you're wearing a black low cut dress that stops above your knees. You hair is half up and half down and you have some makeup on. (Or you can choose whatever)

You look back across the room and pout slightly when you see Flo isn't there anymore.

Two fingers rest on your chin and tilt your head back to the other direction.

"You're so distracted." Lizzie frowns. "What's going on in your pretty mind?"

You frown slightly at her words. Lizzie has had been complimentary towards you, but never this much.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go mingle." You smile. "Thanks for the drink, Liz."

"Sure," she grumbles as you walk away.

You walk into the kitchen.

"There's the birthday girl!" Chris Evans grins and picks you up, spinning you around. "How's my favourite niece?"

"I'm good, my favourite uncle." You giggle and he sets you down. "Hi, Dad. Have you seen Flo?"

"I think she's outside, baby." He tells you.

"Thanks, Pops." You kiss his cheek before making your way outside.

You see Florence and Scarlett sat on the steps leading down to the garden, two separate lines of smoke going into the night sky. You crinkle your nose at the smell but nonetheless walk over to them.