Ignored- ScarFlo

A/N Scarlett snaps at Flo so Flo decided to ignore her for the rest of the day. Shit ton of fluff :)

Florence awoke in an amazing mood. Her and Scarlett had gone on an amazing date last night, it was the 16th date they've been on- Flo likes to keep count. Scarlett had asked her to be her girlfriend on the 5th date, and they've been together for three months now. A month after they started filming 'Black Widow'. They are about half way through done shooting now.

Anyways, Florence was just in an amazing mood. She had a lovely warm shower and made herself the perfect cup of tea before heading to set.

"Morning, Rob." She grins at the old janitor.

"Good morning, dear." He smiles.

Florence hums to herself as she makes her way to the trailers, heading to Scarlett's instead of her own. She taps her knuckles on the door a couple times and waits for a response.

"Come in."

Florence lets herself into the trailer and smiles at her girlfriend.

"Good morning, babe." She greets and kisses her cheek.

"Morning." Scarlett replies broodily.

"Everything okay, bub?" Florence asks worriedly.

"I'm fine." Scarlett grumbles.

"You don't sound fine. What's going on?" She asks.

"Just leave it." Scarlett sighs and shuts her laptop, picking her phone up.

"You're not gonna even look at me?" Florence asks softly.

Scarlett clenches her jaw, typing on her phone. "I'm busy."

"Scar, what's up with you?" Flo frowns.

"Jesus Christ. Can you just fucking drop it?! You can clearly see I'm not in the mood, I don't need you being a needy, clingy bitch right now!" Scarlett snaps, glaring at her. "Stop being so useless and do something that doesn't involve pissing me off!"

Florence jumps in shock and her face drops, tears filling her eyes.

"Screw you." She whimpers, hiccuping as she starts to cry.

She runs out before Scarlett can say anything else.

"Nice one, Scar." Scarlett mutters to herself with a deep sigh.

—————————

Florence was talking with Rachel, the woman had heard Flo crying and went to comfort her. She cleaned her up and made her some tea, Florence had almost forgotten about the whole thing, but then she saw Scarlett and her mood dropped again.

"Hey," Scarlett greets softly.

"Hi." Rachel replies but Florence just ignores her.

"Flo, can we talk?" Scarlett asks.

Florence just turns her head to look in another direction, arms crossed over her chest. Scarlett moves to stand in her eye line but Florence just moves her head in another direction again.

"Come on, Flo." Scarlett begs with a pout.

Florence gets up and storms off.

Scarlett groans and falls into the chair her girlfriend was just sat in.

"You shouldn't of snapped at her." Rachel mumbles against her mug.

Scarlett glares at her. "You don't think I know that?"

"Just saying." Rachel quips.

Florence then comes walking back over which makes Scarlett sit up hopefully, but much to her distain, Florence just grabs her tea from the table before leaving again.