3: Is anybody there. .?

Hi... So sorry for the late update. I was quite busy with my exams. Well sorry and I hope this is well worth the wait! :) PS:Sorry:(

Louis' POV

Another day, another opportunity.

Well I used to believe in that. . . till I came out.

I dreamed of him last night again.

I can't understand why is my heart not getting it that I can't like him as he is 100% straight, which has even been proved (rather unfortunately) in front of my own eyes.

I don't want to understand actually.

BEEP BEEEEEEE- I cut off my alarm and jump out of bed.

I am too tired to realise that I never I mean never wake up before my alarm.

I am kind of a nerd. .  which has rubbed off on Liam too.

After gathering my paraphernalia, I headed to the shower.

I'm kind of, okay I am claustrophobic so I keep my bathroom door open slightly. Not that I ever have to worry about my privacy, considering I live alone and Liam is too much of goody-two-shoes to come in without permission.

Speaking of Li, here he comes.

Clearly he is surprised to see me all dressed up, sitting on the porch steps, bored out of my mind.

He does not comment on the bags under my eyes if he notices them.

I am grateful as even though he is concerned about me, he never pressurises me to tell him what's bugging me.

Settling in the passenger's seat, I buckle up and stare blanky out of the window.

I hear Liam getting in but he does not start the car, instead looks at me expectantly.

I just give him my I'm- in-a-bad-mood-for-no-reason look and he sighs and starts backing out of the driveway.

As he turns up the radio, I hear the song coming up which very much describes my situation right now.

 "Can anybody hear me?

Or am I talking to myself?

My mind is running empty. . In its

search for someone else. . . ." 

I smile sadly down at my shoes and get out of the car, thanking Liam and walking away.

I know that was a dick move but Liam should not waste his time on someone as pathetic as me. He needs new friends.

I walk up to my locker without any mishaps considering I'm quite a clumsy person.

I manage to successfully reach my class without running into him or Eleanor.

To be honest I'm not ready to face her enthusiasm. It's too early. And as for Curly, I should probably stay away from the straight guy.

Looking around I do not spot any unrequired distraction. . otherwise called Curly.

I want to know his name. . I think?

Someone sits next to me and I look up.

I stare blankly till he clears his throat.

Oh? Ohh! I have to introduce myself. . Of course I would forget that!

"Hi, I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson.. And you are?" I trail off offering my hand.

The person next to me has kind eyes and ginger-hair, I notice now that I've come out of my trance.