5: I hope this stays

Hey hola!! I'm backkkk.. Well I was wondering if I should update...? Haha I'm going to anyways.

Enjoyx

——

LOUIS' POV:

All I can see is darkness.

I force my eyes open using quite an effort.

Suddenly, there is a bright light blinding me.

Huh, what?

I let my eyes adjust a bit by blinking rapidly, and that's when I come to know, that I'm in Liam's flat.

I don't remember coming here.

The last thing I do remember, is being locked up with Curly and feeling suffocated. .

Ohhh! Liam had called out for me and somehow managed to rush me out of there.

I hope he managed to save some of my dignity.

But I can't blame him, all I am destined to do, is to to suffer.

Even my dad—

I hear Liam, talking excitedly on his phone.

Due to his loud voice, I am now aware of my pounding headache.

I groan loudly. Wanting it to stop.

Liam, after finishing his call, comes into the room where he had laid me down.

He shouts something in the terms that he is glad that I'm awake, and that he was going to wait for an hour for me to wake up after which he would take me to a hospital at which his friend works. .

I swear he is my mom from my previous life or something.

He worries more than my actual mum. Well, I can't complain.

I'm actually happy. To at least have someone who cares about me.

I groan as he places his hands on my shoulders, still feeling pain.

He seems to realise my state of agony and quickly brings me some painkillers.

I've dealt with quite a few injuries and still am not immune to their pain.

My body is useless.

It's no wonder, no one liked me enough to help or protect and stand up for me.

To be honest, I think I should start dieting considering how fat I am.

I have this huge, ugly bum too. . .

(A/N: No offence! I LOVE Louis' bum, it's just him feeling insecure.)

After laying for about 10 minutes, I urge Li to tell me what happened.

It's as if I can hear the sorrow and guilt in his voice as he keeps apologising about the revelation.

I can't believe I was doubting Liam and our friendship!

I seriously don't deserve him.

After a few tears, and words of reassurance and thanking him, he finally believed that I forgive him completely.

However, he refused to give me any details of how he found and brought me here.

"Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Will you go with me to a party tomorrow? I'll make sure no one hurts you! I just—don't want to go alone."