54 : Out

So, hiyaaa.

Enjoy.

----

The day goes by pretty quickly.

Just like Louis had predicted, they got eyed at by almost everyone.

People whispering, probably about the new couple, as they passed the hallways, their hands intertwined.

Harry had tensed up when someone sneered and called them 'fags'.

But Louis was there to hold his hand, squeezing assuredly.

They even managed to grab the attention of some of the teachers, who usually paid no mind to the students, while walking in the hallways.

Overall, it was a day with both good and bad moments.

Some of the girls who had a crush on Harry, apparently, were gaping at them. It was almost funny.

"You turned him gay! You little shit. You stole my boyfriend!" Caroline screams, jabbing a finger at Louis' chest, a last desperate attempt to try and get to Louis.

But before Harry could defend him, he was surprised, and pleasantly so, that in fact Louis had simply answered her vain accusation.
And given her the fucking enlightening lesson she needed. In fact, almost their whole school did, in a way.

"It's who he is. No one can turn anyone gay. Or straight. Or pansexual. Or asexual. Or whatever that person identifies themselves. Or chooses to label themselves. Or not. It's not anyone's business. He can be anything he wants to be. And yes, you guessed it, Harry is my boyfriend. So, you can back the fuck off." Louis says, calmly, not wanting to lose his temper.

"Harry, let's go." Louis breathes, taking Harry's wrist in his hand, walking towards their lockers with a sense of purpose.

"Damn, Lou. That was amazing. Oh my god. You shook that bitch. To the core. " Harry whispers, his eyes dilating at this new persona of Louis.

Louis chuckles.

"It was alright."

"Oh, come on. You know it was hot. So hot, Lou. . ." Harry growls, taking Louis' hand and puts it on his semi-hard crotch.

With wide eyes, and a slight blush, Louis quickly removes his hand.

"What are you doing, Harry? Someone will see. . " Louis says, a little out of breath.

"Let them. . ."

"Easy there, tiger. We don't want to scar them on your first day out of the closet. " Louis jokes, but it falls flat as he is being slowly backed into the wall.

Harry doesn't reply, just looks hungrily at the thin pink lips, looking oh so inviting.

"Kiss me, you fool." Louis says, completely drawn in, by how affected Harry is.

And that's all the permission Harry needs, as he basically snogs the life out of him.

"Whoa. Slow down, will you? Or are you planning on giving the whole school, a show?" Liam says, shaking his head, as he gestures vaguely at the students openly gaping at them, with an amusing smile.

"Li! We have competition, now!" Niall says,

Liam smirks, wrapping his arm cozily around Niall's shoulder, muttering something into his ear, leading him to visibly shudder.

"Oh my goddd. Am I the only one, who is gonna be alone?" Zayn says, making a silly face.

"You'll find someone." Louis says, squeezing Zayn's shoulder.