12: The VERY Nice Get Together.

Hi! Hey Larries!! I'm here to write yet another chapter.

Yay! 

Enjoy~~

~~••~~

Louis was just moping in a corner of his flat when the doorbell rang. He stood up, pasted a smile and opened the door to a very excited Liam. Louis was very familiar of Liam's habits. Liam always tended to take Louis with him so Louis doesn't have to walk alone. So, even though Liam has an extra class which is extra early, he is here to pick Louis up.

"Hey Lou! I get to sit with Ni!"

"Yes, Li. Now, tone down your excitement. Calm down. Deep breaths."

"But I can't believe we are going to hang out with them!"

"Yes!" Louis sighs internally.

"Oh! I know that look. Is it because of Harry? Lou,you know that I will not spare him if he even touches you again. You know what, I'm not going to let him come near you even! And you have to tell me if--"

"Li! Calm down. He hasn't done anything. And before you continue your protective brother mode, let me tell you what you already know. I will tell you Liam, if he ever hurts me. OK?"Louis lies though his teeth.

"You better do! I don't want to find you beaten to a pulp and have to take you to the hospital because it happened that one time when you were so badly hurt--"

"Liam. I don't think I want to talk about that. Please. Let's get to class. Isn't your class early?"

"Oh shucks! But don't think you've escaped this conversation. We will talk about it,later."

"Ok, geez!Now, let's go!"

• 

After Liam gave Louis a lecture about being careful while Liam had a class, they finally reached school.

Seeing an overexcited Liam, Louis sighed out loud. Managing to get out of the car, as he was still in pain, he noticed his untied laces. Damn, how is he going to manage bending down. He barely managed to take a shower! His wobbly legs were already shaking, when he bent down. 

So, when he felt a presence behind him. Louis felt stark terror gripping him. It was a terror, you could only understand if you yourself have experienced it. The sheer terror which made him so unstable that he fell. 

"Hi, pretty boy. I sincerely hope you liked and remember yesterday's events. If you get what I mean. By the way, how is it that you have a girly bum!? I mean you are so fat! Who could even like you?" Harry laughed. 

Caught off guard by Rob, who was starting to crowd upon him, Louis noticed Harry slowly starting to grip his shoulder.

Rob stopped advancing on Louis. After some whispered talks between Harry and Rob, Rob walked away but not before scowling and saying," Hey fag! I'll see you soon. Be ready."