18: Maybe, Just Maybe...

Hi!
So I was getting like a LOT of requests to update soooo surprise!! Honestly speaking, I don't even think my book is worth reading...

But I updated!

I don't know if any of you noticed but,this is chapter 18 ( yes I'm singing eighteen xx)

Enjoy xx

                              ~~••~~

Flashback:

"Louis you look perfect..." Harry breathed when he was an inch away from Louis' face.

Louis looked up at Harry's tone.
Harry started to lean in.

'Okay. Is Harry going to kiss me?! I'm ready. No. I'm not! I am not much experienced! Oh god .Is this really happening?!' Louis panicked.

Harry was just a centimetre away from Louis' lips. Harry had to just move his head up a little and they would be kissing.

Harry closed his eyes. He would soon be able to taste those sinful lips.

As Harry leaned in and his lips just this close to Louis', the unexpected happened.

Harry slipped. Fucking slipped.

Harry slipped on the extra material of the pyjamas Louis wore and was now face to face with Louis' tummy.

Okay. What the hell just happened? Harry was kinda frustrated now.

Louis opened his eyes and took a deep breath. Harry was gone? But his hands are still on his bum.

Oh god. Harry was going to kiss him. That messes with his mind. He can't even think straight.

Louis felt a tug on his bum. Harry was down there.

And Harry was like nuzzling his nose on his tummy. Louis blushed for the millionth time and tried to shoo Harry away.

But Harry was stronger so Louis just ended up falling on Harry.

They made quite the sight. Anyone who would look at them would think that they were you know.. doing that.

Louis had his hands entrapped between Harry's chest and himself. And Harry still had his hands around Louis' bum and was squeezing it now.

'What a weird obsession Harry seems to have with my bum!' Louis thought.

"I love your blush. Please keep blushing forever." Harry smiled widely when Louis squirmed.

But Louis' hands were entrapped so he couldn't hide his face. So, he resorted to glare at Harry.