33: Searching For Home

Hi!
I made a Twitter. LarryHaveBabies.

And what did I get?
A PR stunt. Smh. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Anyways, enjoy! You will maybe like this...? xx

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

* At Harry's House*

Harry strolls in his house, only to find the whole house in a cheerful mood.

This is very surprising, since everyone usually minds their own business. Only taking and leaving. Not helping each other.
Just plain s e l f i s h.

So, the buzzing excitement has Harry worried, really.

What he sees almost gives him a heart attack.

Desmond. Desmond in his house.

"Harry! Look! Your father is back." Anne screams, and clutches his 'father's' arm.

Harry's expression hardens almost instantly.

'Who does this man think he is? Leaving us alone to fend for ourselves, and now coming back?! I'm sure he has some ulterior motive.' Harry thinks as he steps forward to face the intruder.

"Harry..." Des says.

"Don't." Harry grits out, restraining himself from lashing out at this selfish person.

"But lis-" Des tries but is cut off by a pissed off Harry.

"Leave. Right. Now." Harry fumes.

"Harry, son-" Des says, but is cut off by a punch.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Your. Son. Again." Harry seethes, his knuckles throbbing from the pain. 'Not after what you did.' Harry thinks as he stares at the man who is his 'father'.

Desmond stares at Harry too, while Anne rushes to his aid.

"Harry, that is no way to talk to your father! Apologise, now." She demands, and continues to fuss over Desmond.

Harry gapes at her. How can she forget what Desmond did to her?! To their family?

Still fretting, Anne calls out to Harry again asking him to apologise.

"I'm not going to apologise to him. Tell him to get out of our house!" Harry refuses.

"No. This is my house. I will decide who leaves and who stays. And you have two options. Either apologise and stay with us. Or, you can leave." Anne states, defending her 'husband'.

Harry can't say he didn't expect this, as his mother basically turns blind to everything before Des. But, still, Harry is shocked that she chose Desmond over her own son!

That very son who was there for her, and the family, when they needed the most. Who saved them from the poverty. Worked for their welfare. And cared about them. Yes, he doesn't show much care, admittedly, but how can he when his family members are so stuck up?