36: I'm fine. Leave.

Hiiii.
So, yeah. I'm kinda back..?
I gave the exam today. Let's hope it works out!

And I'm so sad, about Orlando and Christina Grimme. That makes so sad. I literally cried. #RIPChristina
#PrayForOrlando 😢

Anyways,
Enjoy x

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

God is testing him in so many ways. He can't for his life, be near Harry, at school! Much less, live with him.

Louis lets out a whine, as he finally steps inside too, closing the damn door behind himself.

'Cool. Just how easily, he invades my life. First in school, now at home. No wait.. this is no longer my 'home'. It's just a flat I'm stuck at, with Harry living in it.'
Louis' brain rambles off super fast.

"So..um, you've um..?" Harry says, as he stumbles on a nonexistent obstacle. For the millionth time, Louis can't help but think how does Harry manage to fall over air?!

"What?" Louis asks, moving out of the way, when he sees Harry's hand reaching dangerously close to his own, searching for stability.

God forbid, Louis has to tolerate Harry in the goddamn house. He'll not let him touch. No. Not even a brush of fingers. That's not happening. At all.

"..eaten?" Harry asks, hopping on a foot as he tries to balance all of the luggage he's carrying.

"That's none of your business." Louis firmly states, picking up the kitty from where it was lazing around watching the two.

Harry nods and looks away. What can he say to that, anyway? He's sure he has lost any fucking right..

' No. Remember what Rob said. Remember. Remember. Remember...' Harry mentally repeats as he climbs up the stairs to find his room.

Louis curses under his breath as he too, after waiting for a few moments, moves to get to his own room. Which is very inconveniently situated right next to Harry's.

Whenever Louis tries to move away, Harry absolutely has to step in and prevent exactly that.

Louis groans internally as he sees Harry moving around arranging his clothes in the closet.

' I'd rather have Niam live with me than him.. Even if I have to eat healthy food all day and die because of the PDA.' Louis thinks, defeated.