47: Happy Birthday

Sooo. How are you all?
It's been a while. I know.
But I updated my other book so I guess it gives me some kind of . .pass. .? No? Okie dokie.

I'm sorry. Again.

Enjoy x.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis paces back and forth as he mulls over his plan of Harry's birthday.

He didn't tell anyone about it though. He's sure they'll not approve of Louis doing something for Harry's birthday, after all the history going on between them. Or. . . would they?

He doesn't want to think about their approval or shit though. He just wants to focus on the plan.

Here's to hoping Harry would like it. After all it took so much thought and courage for Louis to be able to do this.

Fifteen minutes pass and Louis can't sit in his room anymore. He's feeling so restless and is almost sweating so he decides to just start the preparations from now only.

Meanwhile, Zayn and Liam are out with Harry trying to keep him busy and out of the house.

Niall is arranging the booze and they've already ordered cakes.

**

"Invites sent. And I've brought the booze and decorations are okay I think..? " Niall says talking to himself.

"Music?" Louis says coyly, leaning against the door.

Niall almost shrieks as he didn't expect Louis to be listening in.

Louis laughs and walks over to Niall ruffling his hair.

"Oh Nialler. Can't believe you forgot music. " Louis teases.

"I didn't. " Niall huffs.

"You so did. " Louis clicks his tongue.

Niall pouts and starts panicking.

"What? No. Anyways, how will I arrange music in such a short time?! " He almost shouts.

"Don't worry Ni. Tommo's here, no need to fear. I've already arranged it. "

"Louis. You are an angel. " Niall squeals and jumps on Louis engulfing him in the 'Horan hug'.

"Okay. Okay. Now let's finish up everything. " Louis says patting Niall's back.

By the time everything is actually ready, it's already seven.

And knowing Louis, it takes at least half an hour for him to get ready.

And today it'll probably take him an hour considering his personal surprise for Harry.

**

Harry is kind of irritated with Zayn and Liam right now. They've been roaming around and shopping aimlessly, without any intention of letting him go back home anytime soon.

Yes, Harry's very happy that his friends are finally getting back to where everything was going great, but all he just wants right now is to go back home to Louis.

He selfishly wants everything to be great with Louis. He wants to be with Louis.

Even as a friend. On his birthday, he wishes nothing but making things right with Lou.

He's being selfish. He knows this. But oh well, a man can wish, eh?

So when it's about eight, Harry almost drags Zayn and Liam back home.