1: Who is this "Harry"?

Hey guys. So I decided to write another part anyway.
Enjoy reading, my imaginary Readers ;)

                             ———

Louis' P.O.V

I am purely and utterly terrified out of my mind right now!

What if everybody hates me, because after all. . . I'm me?

What if I make a fool of myself?

What if they find me disgusting?

What if Liam finds better friends?

What if- My thoughts are interrupted by a honk.

I go out and find Liam leaning on his brand new car, that he had gotten as a birthday gift from his parents.

I look at him confused but he just smirks and says, "Wouldn't want my best friend to walk while I ride in a car, now would we?"

What?

"Liam, you told me that you were sick?"

Liam sighed.

"Oh, Louis! Can't I, for once, surprise you? Huh?" He says, probably wanting to cheer Louis up. He knows his best friend is probably having a freak-out on the inside.

"Oh my my my! THE Liam Payne and surprises? What have you done to my best mate?!" I teased.

"Lou, just shut up and get in the car! We are going to be late otherwise!" Liam said, going back to his old self again.

I sigh dramatically and ger in the car, after taking my backpack from my flat.

Yes, you heard right. My flat.

Actually, back in Doncaster, me and my mum decided, that I was old enough to live on my own and moreover she was going through rough times and I considered myself an extra burden . . . so here I am.

Liam lives just three houses down the street. Thank god, he is here with me. I possibly couldn't survive the first day alone.

"LOUIS?!"

I am brought out of my trance by Liam shouting my name.

"What?" I ask.

Liam just sighs again and says
"You keep on zoning out, mate."

"Oh sorry, Dad."

Liam just rolls his eyes and starts driving to our new school.

Speaking of which. . .

"Li, do you think I am going to make a fool of myself? Do you think I will be laughed at? Will no one want to be my friend because I'm gay? What if I trip and fall? Wha-" My rambling was once again interrupted, rather rudely might I add, by Liam.

"Lou, you are one of the nicest person I've ever met. And no, I'm not saying that because you are my friend, but because I know you are. I want you to know that anyone who does not want to be friends with you, is a loser. Okay?"

See, that is why Liam is my best mate. He is always there to help me when I am nervous and protects me.

You see, being gay is not a normal thing to be accepted by people .Yeah, I was bullied in my old school and that was also one of the reason for moving. Nobody dared to touch me when Liam was around but once he was out of sight, my bullies, well now ex-bullies, used to beat the crap out of me.

"Lou? We're here." Liam says, softly.

"Li, I am scared." I whisper, once we were out of the car.