32: Detention

Hey.

Enjoy x.

~~~~~~~

Harry sighs as Caroline drones on and on about her brother. Apparently her brother had done quite a great work, Harry didn't bother to know what, and Caroline is gushing too much. 'My brother this'. 'My brother that'.

Okay. Harry is okay with the fact that she is happy. But, that doesn't give her the right to talk his ear off, in her squeaky voice.

"Mr. Styles! Detention, now." The teacher orders, and Harry is kinda happy that he can finally leave Caroline.

That is until he remembers with whom he has detention. Damn.. What the hell will go down?

Caroline tries to kiss Harry, but he turns his face away. She has way too much lip gloss. Ew. Harry hates sticky lips. Even though he'll not mind one bit if Louis would wear lipstick--. No. He can't think that. Not after what happened, that day. After he talked with Rob..

Rob was really Harry's true friend. He saved Harry from getting hurt. Thank god, Harry -

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles. But can you please take a seat. We would be honoured" His teacher says, sarcastically.

Harry huffs but takes a seat, at the back.

Louis strolls in with Stan. Louis' smile turns into a scowl as he sees Harry.
Thank god, Stan had detention too. But, sadly only for today.

Harry sneers at him and turns his head.

Louis giggles when he feels Stan taking his hand.

"I would like if you could keep quiet." The teacher says, lifting his spectacles from his nose.

"Yes, sir." Louis grits out and snorts when he sees Harry's glare.

"What?" Louis hisses.

"Nothing. It's just you could keep the PDA at bay, Tomlinson." Harry smirks.

"You wish, it was you, though." Louis says, eyes filled with cynical attitude.

Harry sputters at the sudden change in conversation, and finally settles to glare at him.

"Leave him be, lou-lou." Stan says, tickling Louis.

Louis lets out an involuntary giggle.
But then he subconsciously glances at Harry, an image suddenly flashing through his mind, and all his laughter drains from the face.

Flashback:

"Um. Would you, kinda,like to go on a date with m-me?" Harry played with Louis' hand.

"Okay."

"It's fine I don't mind- wait what? You um said o-okay?"

"Yes." Louis giggled. Then covered his mouth.

"No. No. I want to hear you giggling. So like, giggle away!" Harry smiled. All dimples in display.

"I'm not- giggling! I'm laughing. I am yeah- Manly laughing." Louis protested, still giggling.

"Okay. Whatever floats in your boat. Now how about we go change?"

"B-but I don't have my night night clothes.." Louis pouted.

"Don't pout. Or I'm going to have to kiss away your pout."

Louis buried his face in his hands. His face was probably as red as a tomato.