30: Tranformed..

Heya!
How are you?

I'm so happy to begin PART 2 of this book! I've had it planned out for sooo long. And now its finally there!😉❤

{Let me clarify this:
Spring Break lasted for 1 month.
Time skip of 2 months.}

Enjoy xx.

Lets begin with new system😂⤵

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

**AFTER TWO MONTHS**

Louis walked down the hallway, confidently as he had done for the past month. He is somewhat excited to meet Ed and of course, Stan. His boyfriend.

Actually, his 'pretend' boyfriend. But, oh well. No one needs to know that. This was decided by him, Zayn and Niam. Yes, he still calls them Niam. And of course, Niam is going very strong.

He still remembers the day, when his best friends took him to the 'secret' place... a month ago.

It transformed him. Into a better and a confident individual.

He was no longer a person who could be dragged around or toyed with.
Hell no, he was now much more confident and had somewhat self-respect. He is working on it though.

He is no longer that insecure boy who would take beatings silently. Yes, he has his moments, but not that much.
Believe it or not, Louis is now one of the most popular people of the school.
Stan, Ed and Eleanor are in his clique now. Obviously, Zayn, Liam and Niall too. Louis is now respected. Like he should have been from the start.

To be honest, Louis is still so thankful to his friends for this commendable change in him. And he always will be. The past one month of his 'rebirth' (as some people call it) has been so good. The spring break did wonders to his personality. He never liked his old-self anyways.

Rob had been expelled, which added to his, kind of, new start. Because, many students had complained about him.
And his friends were punished too.. except Harry..

Well, speaking of Harry. Saying that, Harry had been completely shocked upon seeing Louis after the spring break, would be a complete understatement.

Harry's jaw had almost hit the floor, when he saw Louis. Louis almost had to control himself from outright laughing at Harry's expression.

Well the reaction was quite appropriate, though.

Louis, no longer wore baggy sweats and oversized sweaters. No, he had become much more... choosy in his outfits. He could call himself.. maybe even handsome.

He now wore band t-shirts, which fit his torso perfectly, and black skinny jeans which accentuated his muscular thighs.

He still thought he was fat, but he didn't let it affect his choice of clothing, though. That was the thought of past. He was slowly working on letting it go. He couldn't care less, now. He had no one to impress. Louis wasn't depressed per say, no. He was just sometimes unhappy. Just sometimes.