39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?

Hello!
How are you all?

Btw, check out my new book! A Royal AU.
'I Was Finding A Princess, But I Found You..."

Enjoy x

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Making a last minute decision, Harry calls up a number.

The person who can make him forget everything about Louis.

The person who had guided him to the right direction.

Who had revealed to him about the true Louis.

His best friend.

Rob.

To Rob:
Hey Rob? Could you please come over?

From Rob:
Yeah. . of course mate. Text me the address.

After texting Rob his new address, Harry sighs.

He wants to forget everything. Every single thought about Louis fucking Tomlinson.

Every single thing that reminds him of Louis.

Every single feature of his gorgeous face.

Every single freckle, every single quirk.

From the way his head tilts a bit when he laughs out loud to the way he still shies away when someone compliments him.

From the way his eyelashes sweep across this cheeks when his eyes are closed to the way his eyes behold the entire ocean in them.

From the way he is a ball of sunshine and he lights up the room every time he enters to the way he becomes sad and gloomy sometimes.

From the way he is now a lot confident than before yet still a glint of insecurity shines in his eyes from now and then.

From the way he has nice muscles from working out to the way he still sucks his tummy in.

From the way he sasses every person who dares to pass a mean comment to the way he still gets hurt from the inside.

From the way he skips around spreading happiness to the way he silently sheds tears sometimes.

From the way he bosses his best mates around to the way he cares for all of them deeply.

From the way he handles everything responsibly to the way he needs reassurance from time to time.

From the way he makes funny jokes to the way he gets sad when people laugh at him.

From the way he cares for all of the LGBTQIA+ members in the closet to the way he encourages them to come out and embrace their sexuality.

From the way Harry used to hate him to the way Harry lo-

The doorbell rings and Harry sighs.
Finally.

"Hello mate, what's up?" Rob asks, stepping to hug Harry. Man-hug of course.

"Hi Rob." Harry says, inviting him inside.

"Aha. What do I see? Louis Tomlinson, the faggot. In your house?" Rob sneers at the Louis. Louis who is sleeping, looking soft, comfy and cosy.