25: Please.. One Date?

So, Oops.. Hi..

I couldn't resist. #SorryNotSorry

You all are spamming my pm's for the update and getting upset even. soooo... SURPRISE!😄😄

Here you go!😉😉

Plus, I had to update because this book has 7.75k reads! I mean wHaT?! Anyways, thank you all!

Enjoy xx

~~••~~

Flashback:

Unknown No. : i am coming to ur
house rn.

What?! Louis panics. This is not happening. No. No. Harry cannot come here. Absolutely not!

The doorbell rings suddenly and Louis is not ready.

The doorbell rings thrice, and then Louis finally builds up some courage.
Louis starts his way downstairs...

He really can't believe this. Harry has literally broken his heart. And he didn't say sorry.

Louis splashes some cool water to calm himself down and to remove any evidence that he was crying over Harry just a few moments ago.

And Harry had cheated. Well, not technically but, that is surely one form of cheating, right?

-Ding Dong-

Okay. Harry is getting on his nerves now.

Louis sighs and peeps through the peephole.

Harry is standing there in all his glory, not even looking a bit ashamed.

'This is what I deserve. Being cheated upon.' Louis thinks as he cracks open the door a little.

"What do you want?" Louis asks, keeping his freshly washed face, blank.

"Louis? Why didn't you answer my texts?" Harry demands.

Who is Harry to question him? When all he did was deceive Louis.

"Harry, just go. Please." Louis speaks up, after a few minutes.

Harry huffs,"What? Why? At least let me explain!"

Explain.

E x p l a i n.

People explain only when they have done something. Something wrong.

Louis has experienced enough of these explanations to understand what Harry means.

Yet, Louis agrees. He still wants to be sure. After all Niall caught Harry kissing that girl. Not Louis.

"You have five minutes." Louis lets Harry in and closes the door.

Harry smiles. Fucking Smiles.

Like he hasn't broken Louis' trust.

Like he hasn't broken Louis' self-esteem.

Like he hasn't broken Louis yet.

"So, what did you want to say?" Louis speaks up, neglecting the lump that is slowly forming in his throat.