52: Almost Complete

Hui. So, I'm finally back at home due to COVID-19 pandemic. I hope all of you are in good health. These times will pass.
Have hope.
Please adhere to the precautions issued by health authorities.
Stay isolated, stay home and save lives.

-------------------

A thought of a certain someone, which sent chills down Louis's spine.
The person who, even if Louis wishes, can't be forgotten. Not after what he did.

Sure, these few days had kept Louis's mind off of those thoughts. Celebrating and planning Harry's birthday had acted as a nice distraction. But now, as they were heading back. . those thoughts crept into his mind.

How will he explain that to Harry?

How will Louis tell the others?

How?

"Lou, you alright?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Louis says, putting on a happy persona.

Zayn nods, but it doesn't look like he is convinced.

"Hey, I think I saw a deer just now!" Niall cheers, effectively saving Louis from further questions.

The rest of the boys chuckle, amused at the blonde's excitement.

They reach Louis' and Harry's flat, where it would be right to say all of them were pretty much living these few days.

Harry gets out, holding the car door open for Louis.

Louis smiles gratefully, trying not to go back to his original thoughts.

After a few hours of watching TV, Liam speaks up.

"Alright, I guess Niall and I should go to our own place now. Louis?"
Liam asks Louis, who sees the slightly worried look Liam has on his face.

"Yes, you should go now. Give Harry and me some alone time." Louis jokes, trying to ease the tension in Liam's mind.

It seems to have worked as Liam chuckles, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I should go back too." Zayn says, styling his quiff.

"Oooh, yeahhhh. You both are gonna be alonnnneeeee" Niall smirks, wiggling his eyebrows, and making suggestive actions with his hands.

"Come on, Ni. Don't get too excited." Zayn says, as the three boys get back in their car after loading their bags.

Louis smiles as he waves goodbye to them.

Sighing in Harry's arms, he feels almost complete.

Grateful.

Loved.

At home.

-----------------

After a calming and pretty much uneventful evening, Louis feels like his life is finally moving to a good phase.

Still he can't shake off that fear.
That incident.

He shakes his head, telling Harry he wants to shower.

Locking the door from inside, Louis turns on the tap and sits beneath it.

He feels vulnerable. Exposed.

There's no way to explain this feeling.

He can't help it when years start to slide down his cheeks.