27: Spilled Secrets

Hello.
I am so sorry all my dear readers!
Its just that I was so busy in giving my exams and writing my new book, Texting Hoes Before Bros,(Larry Obviously) that I couldn't update this!!

And I drew that above picture.

Anyways, I'm still very busy, but I'm updating because I want to get this out of my system.

Oh and thank you sooo much for 14k!! I'm so overwhelmed! 😳😳

Enjoy xx.

~~~••~~~

It can't be Harry. No. If he is, Louis might as well shift somewhere else.

But Harry couldn't talk without slurring, so he can't drive to Louis' ... Right?

'Please don't let it be Harry..' Louis prays as he opens the door.

But for the first time he is unhappy that his prayer had been granted.

There stood Liam, Niall and Zayn.

Okay. Was there a plan to hang out, made sometime before, that Louis didn't remember..? Louis quickly turns around and wipes his tear-stained cheeks. He can't let them see, if they already haven't, that is...

A collective gasp is heard as Louis turns around for the second time, since he opened the door.

Bloody hell. They have! How could Louis have been this stupid to not consider the possibility of Liam being at his flat?!
Now, how Louis is going to explain his appearance... is beyond his thinking capacity.

Plus, Zayn had to tag along. Maybe it is because Louis had asked him about the hair style. Damnit! Zayn is way too observant and this is something which could potentially cause Louis to end up coming clean...

'Which shouldn't happen...Can't happen.' Louis thinks as he awkwardly shuffles aside to let them in.

"Louis! What happened? Why are you crying?!" Liam fired question after question.

"Li. Calm down. I'll answer. First, tell me, what would you all like to drink?" Louis evades the question.

But it seems that nobody is falling for it, this time though as they have crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow each. If Louis didn't know better, he would think all the three of them were lovers.. All the coordination and shit.

"No, mate. Answer his questions first." Niall speaks up.

"And truthfully." Zayn purses his lips and motions Louis to start speaking.

Louis sighs and scratches the back of his neck. He twiddles his fingers and the only sound in the room is of breathing.

"T-this might take a w-while..." Louis says, finally. Hoping that they would somehow, magically go away.