26: A Public Kiss...?

Hiiii…you wonderful people!

Ignore Ed Sheeran though, in the above picture only .
I loooove ED!!💕💕💕💕

I am so goddamn shocked! Like oh Jesus. Or oh Larry!! 😂😉

But this book has reached 9.5k reads and I'm officially crying. What even?! This doesn't deserve it! I seriously love you all.

You all should idk read.. Famous books? Because I always make you upset and leave you hanging.😓😔😖

Anyways, I'll let you read.
(if anyone's still reading this..)

Enjoy x

                           ~~••~~

Flashback:

-Ding Dong-

Oops.
It looks like Harry is here already.

Louis is not ready. After checking his clothes and hair a second time, he grabs his phone and wallet.

Slipping on his TOMS he opens the door.

What? Why is Harry dressed like––

"Hi, Louis. You look nice. Are you ready?" Harry asked, smirking.

"Um. Th-thank you. You too..And Ye-yeah.." Louis replied, still not very sure of his decision of going out with Harry.

Harry wore a regular outfit.

'He is taking me on a date? So, why did he wear a simple outfit? I am over-dressed. Maybe that's how the dating thing goes..Simple, usual, routine outfits.' Louis thinks as he locks the front door.

Louis hasn't gone on a proper date..yet. So he wouldn't know.

Harry starts the car and waits. Louis smiles at him and gets in.

'I hope I've made the right choice..' Louis thinks and they drive off to god knows where.

"Um. Harry?"

Harry hums in response as they turn a corner.

"W-where are we g-going..?" Louis gulps as he remembers this place nicely. Very nicely.

"To our date." Harry smirks as he parks outside a house.

A too familiar house.

Niall's house. A party is going on, it seems.
The house is booming with loud music. People rushing in and some tumbling out. Already.