31: Reaching Late Costs Much.

Hi!
So, I am maybe a bit late but, I was busy with the book and studying!

Thank you for 17k reads! Cheers!

Enjoy xx. ;)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

'Liam has some serious authority issues..' Louis thinks and huffs as he has to wait in a long line.

He hears an excited voice, and immediately knows who it is, in the line behind him.

Niall and Liam. Of course. They have become one of the most gross couple. Disgustingly cute, and always giggling. Louis can't help but be fond of them.

That is what true love does to you. Makes you want to laugh at nothing at all, then suddenly makes you cry. You become an over-emotional fool.

And if by chance, you are going through a painful break up, the cuteness and lovey-dovey things makes your heart bend and break. You can't just shake off the feeling of loneliness. Your emotions take a toll, and you are no longer that carefree person.

"Hey, Lou!" Niall and Liam say, together. This has become their thing. Saying things together, more often than not.

Oh, and since Niall has moved in with Liam, they're basically attached to the hip. Louis has been searching for a new flat, too. After that drunk incident.

It happened two days after the spring break.
Harry had been drunk and not-so-coincidentally visited his flat, demanding that Louis takes him back.

But, Liam had been visiting Louis, thank god, and kicked Harry out, before he could see Louis.

Ever since then, Louis had been searching for a new flat, so that no incident like this, happens again.

"Hi Ni! And Li!" Louis says, cheerful.

"So, you decided to partner with Stan?" Niall asks, as they reach the booth.

"Yeah.." Louis says, as he fills up that stupid dance competition form.

"Good. It will help people become more comfortable, Louis." Liam says, pretty confident.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis rolls his eyes.

Niall laughs, as he always does. And Liam just shrugs, but is secretly glad to see his favourite boys happy.

"Ooh. Look who's participating?!" A girl croons, behind Louis.

"Shut up, El." Louis laughs, as Eleanor winks at him.

Turns out, Eleanor was also involved in that 'plan' of transforming Louis.

"Excuse me." A deep voice rumbles, from somewhere behind.

Louis doesn't have to turn around to know who this person is. It's Harry.

Of course it is. Harry has been the major source of his sadness, since the start. Louis has somehow managed to avoid Harry. But still, whenever he sees Harry, he can't help but go back in time, when they shared sweet(at least to Louis) kisses. The last week he threw Harry's jacket, from that night, and is now coping much better.

Louis has now changed, so this teenage drama or whatever, is getting way too boring for Louis. Now, he can't deal with Harry's bullshit. He was never one to hate someone. No, never. But somehow, he has grown to hate Harry.